Vanilla is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorAsmodai
    • CommentTimeApr 23rd 2014
    Hey guys,

Just to make sure you all know: in a few days uploading will start for our newest vault contest, with as the theme your pick "Contrasts!"

See it here: http://whatthemovie.com/vault/39

All the regular rules and numbers apply: 2 shots per user (3 for contributors), 1 shot per movie. Uploading will be open for a week, solving will be 10 days.

If there are any questions, let us know!
    • CommentAuthoryhi
    • CommentTimeApr 24th 2014
    Yep,

I have one question : Can I upload (for a contest) a picture from a movie with which I have already uploaded two snapshots ? (I'm not a supporter so usually I'm stuck to max two shots from the same movie, Does the rule still apply in contests ?)
    • CommentAuthorAsmodai
    Yes, you can! Vault shots are not included in that rule: you can upload a vault shot when you already have 2 in archive, but if you have 1 in archive + 1 in vault, you can still post one in NS as well (it doesn't count toward the limit).
    • CommentAuthoryhi
    Cool !!

And another one : There will be 10 days of solving. That looks short. Previous contests was 15 days no ? (Or maybe I'm just dreaming)
    • CommentAuthorAsmodai
    Previous one was 2 weeks, but we also did 1 week in the past. We like to vary it a little, since some users prefer longer ones and some shorter ones.
    • CommentAuthoryhi
    Ok.

Thanks !
    • CommentAuthorWinterwolf
    • CommentTimeApr 27th 2014
    still memo's/AU's only for uploading, like all last contests (exclude DtM) ?
    • CommentAuthorMisterZob
    • CommentTimeApr 27th 2014
    Yep, no rewards for solvers, as usual.