Vanilla is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorAsmodai
    • CommentTimeJul 7th 2014 edited
    This will be a series of short vault contests, each based on one continent of the Earth. The idea is to post shots that are visually connected to and iconic for the continent of the theme. For the first part we will go for North America, with Panama as a southern border. Caribbean count.

Dates (WTM time):
    Uploads start at: Jul 14, 2014 19:00 - Uploads end at: Jul 21, 2014 18:59
    Solving starts at: Jul 21, 2014 19:00 - Solving ends at: Jul 28, 2014 19:00

Best shots will get awards. As for solvers: we are CONSIDERING returning rewards for top solvers. However, we first want to see what happens during this contest. If it seems that everybody played fair, good! If we spot even one high solver cheating (and we will look, trust me), then that person spoiled it for the rest, so keep that in mind ;)

FAQ:
    - How many shots can I upload?
    2, but if you are a supporter 3

- Can I post multiple shots of the same movie?
    No, every movie has only one shot available in total.

- Can I post shots of series, shorts, made for TV movies?
    No, the usual uploading rules apply.
    • CommentAuthorjaum20
    • CommentTimeJul 15th 2014
    All my uploads will be accepted? Can I upload more than 2 snapshots, and you choose only two of them?
    • CommentAuthorAsmodai
    No, you can just upload the 2 shots you like (as long as there is a free slot). The shot will only be deleted if it's wrong (black bars, doesnt fit theme, etc).
    • CommentAuthorBan
    @jaum20 no, you have to choose your 2 (at most) snapshots you upload for the contest yourself.
    But yes, whatever you pick will be part of the context so long as it fits the theme and doesn't violate a rule -- nobody will vote on them for them to make it to the contest unlike in New Submissions, the vote will happen later only to determine the contest winners.
    • CommentAuthorjaum20
    thanks
    • CommentAuthorMisterZob
    • CommentTimeJul 25th 2014
    Obviously some of you guys didn't understand the warning about cheating to improve your solving score...