Vanilla is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1.  permalink
    i watched in elementary school whitout finishing it and it had give me to want to watch it now.(always does, just forgot for sometimes and since i liked more waching movies those days )

its a story a 3 high school students, 2 boys bff and one girl skiping school with a red ferrari and got to city. they park the car in a parking and give the key to the parking guy to take car, but that parking steal the ferrari with his collegue. Their a cool guy witch is the girl boyfriend, the other guy is a soft person and his parent own the ferrari. The cool guy can hack throught the computer to change his absence times in school. their a scene where the cool guy called the school and get in front of the school with the ferrari and a ''dad;; cloths in pretending of his gf dad who tell the school she s grand p is dead in a call before. Their also the director of the school seeing the number of adsence of that cool guy dimunish live in front of hes school computer and decide to go to that cool guy home to incestigate only that cool guy set up traps to fake hes at home for his parents. their a line saying ''my dad know exactly how many kilometer(or miles) that ferari has ) by the soft and a bit retarded one and the replique from the cool guy is ''we just have to go backward with ferrari and ur father will not notice we used his ferarri''
    the other guy ''it dosnt work that way'' but still boared the derrari.

anyone can help fund the movie? I though for a while its Wargames but i just see it it doesnt, i was consuded by the two since i didnt wached bth conpletely and think their the same movie. anyone can help.
    • CommentAuthorMisterZob
    • CommentTimeMar 7th 2015
    • CommentAuthorAsmodai
    • CommentTimeMar 7th 2015
    You should definitely rewatch it completely, brilliant film :)