Vanilla is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthortliff
    • CommentTimeAug 17th 2015 edited
    We've been working on a new game called Pocket Cinema and we would like your help!

We plan on releasing the app soonish (read some time in the next 1-2 months) but before then we want to hear your feedback so we can squash any bugs (there's still a handful) and make the game more fun for the "premiere".

Interested in helping? Awesome!
    What you'll need: An iPhone or iPod Touch running iOS 8 or later

What to do:
    -------------------
    1. Go to the App Store and install the TestFlight app. This is an app made by Apple specifically for beta testing apps.
    2. Open TestFlight and sign in with any email address.
    3. Follow this link: http://goo.gl/forms/9BSmKdCni7 and enter the email address you used in step 2

That's it! You'll get a push notification and an email on your device when there's a version of the app ready for you to test.

What to look for:
    -------------------
    - What do you like?
    - What don't you like?
    - Were there parts of the game that confused you?
    - Would you fix or add anything?

Please submit all of your feedback here:
    -------------------
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1eXWeULzezKWtJ2DmoaZH4c2cy0f9Vk2peQMABlmASuc/viewform?c=0&w=1
    Everyone who submits feedback will be admitted to Valhalla, all shiny and chrome! (Also you'll be credited as a beta tester within the app :)

Background story:
    -------------------
    - Pocket Cinema could have never existed without WTM. Almost all the content within the app comes from you! There's no direct connection between PC and WTM – we intended it that way. PC should open up the game mechanics pioneered by WTM to a wider audience (that's why it's way easier). Nevertheless WTM will profit from this as well. We'll use a portion of the funds generated by the app to keep WTM up and running.

- Pocket Cinema will be a free app with in-app purchases. For you, everything is free for the beta. You will NOT be charged for any in-app purchases
    you make while testing the app.

Thanks for your help, and may the force be with you.

Pocket Cinema Team
    Steve (tliff,) Marcel (naut), Martin (miascugh) and Dave (who doesn't have a WTM account I believe)
    http://pocketcinemagame.com

(Note: this post was written by professionals while wearing a viking hat, please consult with your doctor if wearing viking hats is right for you)
    • CommentAuthorMisterZob
    • CommentTimeAug 18th 2015
    I have no iPhone, but I think my girlfriend's iPod should work.
    Also, since i was considering buying an iPad at some point, would it work too?
    •  
      CommentAuthornaut
    • CommentTimeAug 19th 2015 edited
    The beta will work on iPad – the 1.0 version that we'll publicly launch might not. Reason being that iPad is still pretty buggy and we're 100% focused on iPhone right now. (iPad will likely follow suit in a 1.1 update)
    • CommentAuthorAsmodai
    • CommentTimeAug 19th 2015
    NAUTS ALIVE!
    •  
      CommentAuthornaut
    • CommentTimeAug 19th 2015 edited
    I've been hiding with tliff in Disney Land. Waiting for the Star Wars exhibits..

Hope you can join the beta Asmodai! :)

Everyone: Please be as critical as possible! We have a thick skin and we want to make the game as awesome as possible and that won't work without you.
    • CommentAuthorgreyhound
    Me having no access to any I-whatsoever (except I-River ;-)), I'm a bit disappointed.
    On the other hand: several issues will be sorted out when the Android-version gets started. ;-D

Good luck and thank you!
    • CommentAuthorrevani
    Fun to see you guys here again! Any plans for a windows phone app?
    • CommentAuthoradept85
    seems exciting, something i'll definitely want to take a look at on release ! Can we get a reminder on site for when the app is released any ready for use!
    • CommentAuthorAsmodai
    naut: I don't do iStuff ;) However, tliff showed me some pics and it sure looks nice! Good work guys :)

revani: Windows phone? Does that even still exist? :P
    • CommentAuthorrevani
    • CommentTimeAug 20th 2015
    @asmodai, Haha I have one and I like it :)
    Very few popular apps though