Vanilla is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorNick1990Ts
    • CommentTimeMar 20th 2016
    Hi everyone (and sorry for my english)!
    I saw that movie around 12 or 13 years ago and I can't find it anywhere.
    I'll write what I remember: the movie starts with 3 or 4 young guys who wanna party, they take beers or varius alcoholic beverage and a car (a sport car, probably a muscle car). At some point they park the car near a lake or a water reservoir; one of the guys wants to pull a prank to one of the friends, appearing in front of the car driver window and pointing a (gun I think) to scary him. The parked car is not his friend's car but an identical model, and inside of it there's a robber who is counting the money he robbed before and is armed, I think. The guy gets scared and shoot the robber. The guys take with them the agonizing robber, some of them want to take him to the hospital but they didn't do it and the man dies. (There was a jumpscare in wich the dead body moves his head a open the eyes, but it's just the immagination of one the boys). They sink the car in the lake/water reservoir and "forget the fact". Probably 15 or 20 years later someone fishes the car out of the water, and the four guys (now men) meet to talk about this trouble. I remember that one of them became a cop, and during the talking another guy has got a voice recorder with him, to frame the other guys. That's all I can remember.
    I'm sure that this was a US movie, probably from the late 80's or the 90's.

Thank you :)