Vanilla is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorgreyhound
    • CommentTimeJun 7th 2016
    I apologize if this has been discussed before...
    Is it possible to add a movie before actually uploading a shot?
    I ask because of the bug (or is it fixed yet?) with multiple alternate titles; I'd prefer to have them all added before the shot actually being visible.
    Maybe with a time-limit - say, within one hour you have to upload your shot after creating the movie-entry?
    • CommentAuthorkinoute
    Bug has been fixed a few weeks ago, if you now add alternative titles when adding a new movie, they are saved correctly.

By the way, you don't "really" need to go through all the uploading process to add a new movie. You can just go to "Upload", choose "Normal Upload" and in the search input, don't write anything, click directly on the "search" button. You will be able to add a movie. And when it's done, you can just leave the upload process, movie was added anyway, even if you don't upload a shot in the end.
    • CommentAuthorgreyhound
    I was on vacation, GPRS...
    Thank you! That's what I was looking for. I'll do that next time.
    • CommentAuthorgreyhound
    • CommentTimeJun 7th 2016 edited
    Nice! It's working; I used the "Character Shot"-option since my queue is always full. ;-)
    Thank you again!

P. S.: One minor glitch: The "introduced by"-line is missing...
    • CommentAuthorMisterZob
    The "Introduced by" entry was never about who added the movie to the DB, but who uploaded its first shot.
    • CommentAuthorgreyhound
    • CommentTimeJun 8th 2016
    Figures! No problem then. ;-)