Vanilla is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorbazzy3000
    • CommentTimeAug 23rd 2009 edited
    Hi, just wondering, a shot of mine (which i think was pushed through by the operators) is gone now! it wasn't there for very long but i think some of you've seen it... the shot was from this beheaded guy sitting at the breakfast table.. one hand on the table.. a sweet little pussycat was standing on one of his arms and licking the blood out of his neck!

the quality was really good.. the shot number was 29662..

where has it gone? if the mods pushed it through it would be a little weird for them to delete it now?

btw when i try to access the shot by the number i get this message,

This snapshot is in the category New Submissions, which you are not allowed to access.
    Check the Help Section for further explanation.

that's a little weird! i'm allowed in the ns and the shot was already in the ff's! bug?
    •  
      CommentAuthorthem00ch
    • CommentTimeAug 23rd 2009
    not sure what happened but can you see it now? Ive tried putting it through again
    •  
      CommentAuthorthem00ch
    Oh, and "this snapshot is in the category New Submissions, which you are not allowed to access."

Shows up whenever you try to view a picture in a queue you cant access, like the deleted queue, where this image was. Not a bug but wording needs to be changed :)
    • CommentAuthorMisterZob
    This snapshot DID reach the FF. Why was it deleted since ? Maybe too gory ?
    •  
      CommentAuthorthem00ch
    • CommentTimeAug 24th 2009
    Like I said, no idea. Appears someone maybe deleted it by mistake, it was in the deleted queue. Chrisy came to IRC asking if we knew what happened to it, so I just reinstated it. *shrugs*
    • CommentAuthorbazzy3000
    • CommentTimeAug 24th 2009
    yep, it's back! thank you all who did this!