Vanilla is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorChrisy
    • CommentTimeOct 5th 2009
    yes let's start soon, some are already stealing my shots lol :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorkaylua
    I insist that it's set a date and exact time for everyone to have the same chance ...

One suggestion: is completely different shots of the same movie must be eliminated? If is the same scene from another angle, ok. But different scenes could not compete?
    • CommentAuthorChrisy
    No Kaylua, there will be only one slot per movie. There are not that many shots in total in each contest, there is enough possibility to find different movies. If we allow this, then we could easilly see 3, 4 or 5 times the same movies.
    • CommentAuthorbazzy3000
    i agree with chrisy.. the contest will be a beauty.. and they will probably annouce when it starts.. they did that last time if i remember wel... i myself was there at the moment it was about to start.. just join the chat.. people were talking there the moment the contest was about to start.. it was fun ;)
    •  
      CommentAuthorZythux
    With the Vault you can be sure it will be announced in time when uploading starts and when contest starts.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRazzomega
    it have to start soon, because i'm moving to Sweden Friday:D
    • CommentAuthorFedtTony
    • CommentTimeOct 5th 2009 edited
    @Razzomega
    Really? What part of Sweden? If it's not too far from me, I'll buy you a beer :D

Bit off-topic, sry ;)