Vanilla is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthoreshyre
    • CommentTimeMay 1st 2010
    Hello.
    First of all congratulations on this amazing website that has ( almost ) everything that i was looking for.
    I say almost because i think there is something missing; the only way for people to see our movie ratings is with reviews, but i think it would be very nice ( even more when the imdb vote history is so.. ugly to share ) a way for people to see our ratings, with filters and sorting =)

Really hope this is on a "to do" list, since i assume I´m not the 1st person wanting or mentioning this =)

Keep up the good work!
    •  
      CommentAuthorenerg
    • CommentTimeMay 5th 2010
    One way to do that, for now, is to leave a comment at the movie page. That way everyone can read what you think of a movie. But no one really does that.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAralis
    I thought about that too, only it was regarding the snapshots. A way for the uploader or ever for everyone to who rated how each snapshot ...
    But I guess it's kind of complicated :/
    • CommentAuthorAsmodai
    And it also leads to false voting. That way if voter A voted 1 on uploader B's shot, uploader B might get annoyed and start voting 1 on voter A's shots as payback.
    •  
      CommentAuthorenerg
    @Asmodai: I think eshyre was talking bout our ratings on the movies itself, not the shots.. That indeed would lead to false voting. But since the user was deleted we can all sleep peacefully :)
    • CommentAuthorAsmodai
    Yes, but I think Aralis meant shot-ratings ;) Movie ratings sounds like a good idea to me, or at least being able to make a top-list or smth.
    •  
      CommentAuthorenerg
    Sorry, I did not read it that carefully..
    •  
      CommentAuthorAralis
    You're right, didn't think about payback false rating :s
    • CommentAuthorSylunne
    • CommentTimeMay 6th 2010
    Eshyre here =)

Yes, im talking about the ratings... would be awesome way to "show of" our ratings; way better then iMDB page for that...
    It´s not really related to shot, but since we Do rate the movies it should have something like :

"You have solved 0 Feature Films and 0 Snapshots in total. Your Snapshots received an overall Rating of 0.00 and were favourited an average NaN times. You have rated 0.00 Movies and the most seen genre is "etc"."

and on top, in the menu a link for "movie ratings" next or before the reviews or shelf =)
    •  
      CommentAuthornaut
    • CommentTimeMay 8th 2010
    cool idea indeed :)
    • CommentAuthorSylunne
    • CommentTimeMay 19th 2010
    IMO its would be a awesome feature. hope your putting in your "to do list" :p it would make WTM the perfect movies site =)