Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorCircee
    • CommentTimeSep 25th 2016
    I have the same blank page, what can we do for that ?
    • CommentAuthorAsmodai
    • CommentTimeSep 25th 2016
    Weird.. I'll look into it and see if we can get in touch with kinoute..
    •  
      CommentAuthorRigborg
    • CommentTimeSep 26th 2016
    Unfortunately I have the same problem as the other three.
    • CommentAuthorSmallcaps
    • CommentTimeSep 26th 2016
    I couldn't get onto the site at all at first, but then I explicitly added a "www." at the front of the url, and that has worked so far. Might just be luck, but I thought I'd mention it anyway.
    • CommentAuthorAsmodai
    • CommentTimeSep 27th 2016
    I'm trying to get into touch with tliff, who should be able to fix it quickly. I'll let you all know if there's news.
    • CommentAuthorAsmodai
    • CommentTimeSep 29th 2016
    tliff did his magic, killed some minions and now we should be working properly again. Please let us know if anything is still wrong.
    • CommentAuthorCircee
    Thank you tliff for your good job , and thank you Asmodai : everything works now , we can play again without the blanck pages ..
    • CommentAuthorvepro
    thanks a lot guys, was starting to lose it sometimes
  1.  permalink
    The day's images appear for a second and disappear. I love the game and I'm not able to play!
    •  
      CommentAuthorefji
    • CommentTimeNov 21st 2016 edited
    Shots from the last contest (lightnings) do not appear when you try to upload a new shot, or even if you look at a movie page. Older contests appear, including DtM, which can be sometimes confusing.
    • CommentAuthorMisterZob
    • CommentTimeNov 21st 2016
    We're aware of this. This glitch has been affecting Vaults for some time now. Unfortunately, kinoute couldn't figure out what's wrong.
    It seems everything gets back to normal after a while.
    • CommentAuthorWinterwolf
    • CommentTimeDec 24th 2016 edited
    not sure its a error or its just unlucky coded...

wanted today find a movie with imdb number with movie search. Thought until yet its the best way to find a movie. But today i used 2350608 and found just the entry with number 2070791. Finally the same name and release of both...

Edit: even strange in page "movie" i find the 2 shots (number of one: 285595), next page "snapshots" is empty for imdb number 2350608
    • CommentAuthorMisterZob
    • CommentTimeDec 24th 2016
    Well spotted!
    It should be fixed now.
    Thanks for reporting it.
    • CommentAuthorSolhanne
    • CommentTimeFeb 7th 2017 edited
    On a character page, you're only able to unassign the first picture, not the subsequent (no response from death button).

Edit: When pressing the death button, the unassign box appears on the first character shot, not the character shot you're currently unassigning.
    • CommentAuthorMisterZob
    • CommentTimeFeb 7th 2017
    Yes, we're aware of that glitch.
    But as you noticed, after clicking on the death button, if you go back to the character's first shot, you'll find the box.