Vanilla is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorGregh
    • CommentTimeApr 7th 2011
    Hi guys,

Well, I'm a University student in the midst of my annoying and draining dissertation. I have a short online questionnaire survey related to my dissertation and was wondering if you would appreciate filling it out for me.

Now, before you get bored and close this window, hear hear! It's a survey about films mostly, so at least it's somewhat relevant to you greedy lot :)

I need to get a lot of results in a very short amount of time ( so I can begin analysing the results in a couple of days) so the sooner you do it, the more happy I will be!

Now, about this £30 Amazon voucher?? Just leave your email address at the end of the survey and you will be entered into a prize draw - one entrant will be chosen at random and awarded this coveted and generous prize! Let's not forget, I am a student so £30 is a big deal to me! Oh yeah, and if you live in any other country then it doesn't matter! I'll give you a 34euro gift voucher, or $49 gift voucher (wait, do Americans use the forums?)

Anyway, without further ado, please visit https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/movie-survey

I really appreciate all of your responses!! THANKS!

PS: If a mod sees this and is feeling equally generous, I would be extremely grateful if the survey got a mention on the homepage news, even for just a day or two. I am desperate for responses and, although I could make them up, that wouldn't be in the spirit of doing an accurate and insightful dissertation. I shouldn't have left my work until this late, but that's the way it is! :(
    • CommentAuthorGregh
    Why is the link not a link? How do I make it a URL!?
  1.  permalink
    Hey! That took more then 5 minutes :)
    Let's just say I am familiar with your situation so I'm glad I could be of some help to you. Good luck with your dissertation.

P.S. If a "piracy police" comes knocking on my door I consider you responsible :)
    • CommentAuthorrulo
    I am also a student working on a quite boring project on lasers and I'm desperate for some distraction:)
    So thank you to be somehow useful while doing anything not to study...
    • CommentAuthorAsmodai
    Filled it in, of course. Just a small complaint. I do not like the description of genre "Foreign Language". First of all, he language says nothing about the genre... and second: English is also "foreign language" for me :P
    •  
      CommentAuthorZomBeeBob
    Survey answered :-)
    • CommentAuthorbazzy3000
    http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/movie-survey

hehe take a good look at what you typed ;) that is why it is not a link.. httpS !!
    • CommentAuthoragonistes
    Done. :) Good luck with the survey, I'm also all too familiar with the situation.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsiren34
    Done . . . good luck with your class . . . :)
    • CommentAuthorwintria
    Done... and good luck with your dissertation :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorRazzomega
    Done :)! Happy to help.
    • CommentAuthorGregh
    @Keyser_Soze:

The survey only takes longer than 5 minutes if you answered that you pirate movies because of all the extra questions ;) I've sussed you out!! Haha. Just kidding, I might be a bit of a pirate myself so don't worry about being sincere.

Thanks to everyone else for the responses. Asmodai: apologies for the 'foreign languages' option, how naive and british of me! The questionnaire is mainly aimed at UK students so it is probably a sensible option for them. Should've written "Non-english language films" though. I still can, if I get around to it later r
    • CommentAuthorAsmodai
    Whu? This forum doesn't see https:// things as links? That's stupid...
    • CommentAuthorChrisy
    damn I clicked too fast and forgot to enter my email address :(
    • CommentAuthoraril
    Finished it. But I have to warn you Gregh: the habit of leaving things to the last moment will come back to bite you in the ass at some point in life, and I'm talking from experience here...
    •  
      CommentAuthorkkumendes
    • CommentTimeApr 8th 2011
    Hey Gregh I answered a few moments ago... I found it very interesting. I hope you do fine in your dissertation. :D
  2.  permalink
    I answered earlier, good luck with your dissertation!
  3.  permalink
    Just answered it. Good luck! =)
  4.  permalink
    Done. Best of luck Gregh :)
  5.  permalink
    Done. But I didn't leave my e-mail adress because I sit on a pile of money.
    •  
      CommentAuthorZythux
    • CommentTimeApr 9th 2011
    Done, good luck!
    •  
      CommentAuthorCHILI
    • CommentTimeApr 14th 2011 edited
    when are you going to announce the recipient of the golden ticket ?
    i want to pre-order something from amazon UK before the 21st.
    • CommentAuthoroldzia999
    • CommentTimeApr 14th 2011
    Done.
    I gave my friend's email address. Hope that's ok, she loves her Amazon shopping ;)