Vanilla is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorquitproquo
    • CommentTimeJun 3rd 2011 edited
    where is the "aut viam inveniam aut faciam!" girl i know?
    who cares about what one anal character thinks and says here? i know you better than anyone else. you are great. some men just can´t handle strong women with an own oppinion. so fucking what? don´t stop playing. the mission needs you! and then new mission has to be started aswell.
    i will buy you ice cream if you listen to me :D
  1.  permalink
    Yuck spaghetti ice cream!
    •  
      CommentAuthorCHILI
    • CommentTimeJun 3rd 2011 edited
    fuck fiery balls! go fiery personalities!
    • CommentAuthorbazzy3000
    • CommentTimeJun 3rd 2011
    amen to that quitproquo!! and spaghetti ice cream is the best office, try some
    •  
      CommentAuthorRacetrack
    me don't like spaghetti ice, but me like olympiquetango a lot!
    • CommentAuthorAsmodai
    "i will buy you ice cream if you listen to me :D " <-- that's the best argument of all.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRacetrack
    nice deal :-)

olympique, i'll buy two ice creams if you don't listen to quitproquo :-)
    • CommentAuthorFireball
    lol you people are sad bunch, I only can shake my head about you if I'm honest.

Olympiquetango: Damn, i really don't know what your problem is, fireball...

What my problem is? I can answer you what my problem is.

My problem is that you and your crew always gang up against single users in here. You did it with sati in the past, you tried to do it with Asmodai a few weeks ago and make him look like the bad guy in the pala case. Now you try to do it with me. Olympiquetango of course is the poor victim of a bad racist. He is a Stalker, a bad racist, he did soooo many bad things to the poor little Olympique who never would do anything bad at all, yes now I'm even an anal character or why not Lars von Trier maybe?

It at least looks perfectly fine in here that single users get insulted by a whole crew, it's allowed to open new Threads with insults and Mods do nothing against it, just close their eyes since it's the OlympiqueTango crew who can do what they want in here. But I guess it's always easier to lose 1 single user than a whole group, right? ;) (Even when the single user maybe says the truth and the whole group always tries to bring hassle into the community when they don't like what a single user says). I think even the dumbest user in here has to notice meanwhile that the hatred in this community always comes from the same bunch.

Just to make things clear, for the few nice people I met on WTM: I never really did anything that bad in here which would justify such gang actions against me.

I never cheated, I never really insulted someone in here in a very personal way like it is done with me now. All I did were some really harmless jokes on Olympiques Profile to tease her a bit how you do it between buddies sometimes. Since she loves to make so many jokes about other people, I thought ok she can handle it, but guess that was probably too naive by me and I should have known better.

The two jokes I did recently was:

1) That turkish girls liked to be teased sometimes (because I made that experience already before with another turkish girl)
    2) That I saw a turkish woman in the subway and she had a beard. Then I asked: Hey, Olympique how often you have to shave? ;)

Now you tell me, if these jokes were really sooo hard that it would justify all this?

I even wrote behind these sentences that it's only a joke and not meant serious, because it wasn't. But Olympique immediately attacked me as a racist and ganged her crew up against me, which I really find ridiculous to be honest. Especially when she does such jokes on a daily basis against certain people, for example germans. :) Doesn't she always say germans has to put the stick out of their asses and other things? Well, maybe she should put her stick out of her ass first and go get some humor when she is the center of a harmless joke...that's what I think.

She measures herself different than she measures others, she is allowed to do certain jokes, others aren't. WTM is full of hypocrites in my eyes, and OlympiqueTango is one of the biggest ones in here. She always told me she likes an honest opinion and doesn't she also always makes propaganda for freedom of speech? Yea, so much to this topic...once you say what you think or make some harmless jokes which isn't even meant serious, you got the whole crew on your ass (these are the real Nazis in my eyes, who gang up on a single one once you don't share their opinion)

And about the stalking thing...I never really had any contact with Olympique for months, had her as one of my fellows because she requested it but didn't even look on her profile for months, only the last couple of weeks we talked again. I know you like to feel really important Olympique, but you are not so important that someone would stalk you...it's just that your messages are everywhere and you always like to be the center of attention, so someone would have to be blind not to see them.
    • CommentAuthorFireball
    And about the family thing, yes quitproquo is your brother and he saw my jokes on your profile. I think it's good when a brother defends his sister, however he always should use his brain while doing it and notice when things are said in a funny way or not. But probably he got the same issues like Olympique, small ego and immediately seeing red when someone makes a harmless joke about turkish people. I wonder really why every other people are cool when you joke about dutch, french, germans...but it is a forbidden zone here to joke about turks. lol

However theoffice is not your brother and he is french, he surely didn't see my jokes nor could he read them since they were in german. So I can imagine what Olympique did, immediately talking in a messanger with theoffice, activating her guard dog who always crawled up her ass in the past and will do it in future as well (since he doesn't have an own opinion anyway)...so he could start insulting me as a racist to make me look bad in front of the community. Then more and more people joined, since it always looks better when 4 or 5 people say something against a single user, than if it's only 1vs1. In my eyes the mods should ban them all, bazzy is probably the only half-way normal in this bunch, but he can't be neutral too since olympique is his gf (I pity him). The other users like Chili are just Lemmings who follow blind when someone is in this groups says something.

Fact is, I slept a night over it and decided to leave WTM because I don't want to be part of a community where people gang up against single users and it's perfectly fine for everyone (even for the mods)...in my eyes it's just disgusting. The most funny thing is Olympique wants to go to politics...I can only laugh about that really.

So, Olympique you won and can be happy what you achieved. I hope you are proud of yourself and can make a big Party tonight with your fellow ass-crawlers lol :)

There are more things in life and WTM is not so important for me, that I would need such a community. I really stand over it.

WTM should be a place for everyone to have fun and not hold personal wars in here. At least that's not my understanding of WTM.

Ok, that was a long text...but i felt like writing down what I think about certain people... now you all can make a party and go on with your sad life in here. ;)

Bye bye
    • CommentAuthorChrisy
    This has gone way too far
    with all respect, Olympique, if Fireball is telling you it was a joke, why taking things so bad? I really dont understand. You seemed to love sarcastic humor, right? You also seemed to be quite open minded, so I dont get it...
    That you dont find it funny is one thing, but calling him a racist is taking things to a totally different level.... dont you think?
    My god, you wouldn't believe how many jokes I heard as a french living abroad, I mean come on, this is almost a national sport for the Dutch to laugh about the French, and sometimes a lot more sarcastic than what Fireball said now, trust me!
    And he is right with one thing, it is socially acceptable when it comes to the French, belgium... etc but for others it is a different story
    Anyway, I think it is really a shame to come to the point that Fireball had to leave, I dont like this type of attitude when suddenly a whole group is bashing on someone else, it feels like we are in highschool or something. You have a problem with someone, you can just talk, go to the chat together or something, get it out of your chess, clear things out, like adults do, no need to start a whole thread about it to gather more people, to finger point someone when you dont even know that person personally.
    See, I'm also for freedom of speech, but I'm talking as a mod now: it has its limit, we should have ended this before it even started
    • CommentAuthorcrosbow
    Haha, ridiculous!
  2.  permalink
    lesson learned today: don't talk about spaghetti ice and no matter what you say, add "it was a joke" and everything will be fine.
    And i changed my mind, hey olympique don't come back. There is much more to do for you in real life. Let's watch a movie together. I will even shave your mustache if you don't feel like doing it :)
    • CommentAuthoroldzia999
    I don't usually comment on things this childish, but Fireball was my friend and seeing him leave because of someone's argument makes me sad.
    It's true what both him and Chrisy said that sometimes people can't handle some comments on their nationality, but since it was explained this was a joke I don't see the problem.
    Especially when the receiver of the comment usually has no problem with harsher things..
    The mods can't handle everyone here, because there are so many users and only a few mods, plus we all write shouts all the time, and reading them all just to make sure someone didn't cross a line would be pointless. Then there's the issue of deciding when that line falls in the first place. We've all different characters, different nationalities, but it used to be a fun part of WTM. Making new friends with people one wouldn't probably meet in real life. But we're also adults and should learn to have boundaries.
    @quitproquo Don't make it sound like you only meant it as a joke now that Chrisy has rebuked you, because making a whole, new thread to have someone listen to you doesn't sound funny at all.

@Fireball There is no point in leaving because that shows them they can manipulate you into doing something you wouldn't do. Please come back and just enjoy the great game!
    • CommentAuthorLordMyst
    "Can't we all just get along?!"

I'm getting tired of reading all this on WTM. One of the reasons I am not that active anymore.

A lot of shit happening on WTM lately (well lately, the last year I mean)

how old are we? are we all in puberty? are we having troubles with our hormones.

Come one people!

WTM was and is a great site for movie lovers. I like the photos, but all the crap you get with it. It's not worth it.

too bad I met some wonderfull people here on this site. I can only say

"I'm to old for this shit"
    • CommentAuthorcrosbow
    For your convinience i made a super useful script for WTM:

http://userscripts.org/scripts/review/104109
  3.  permalink
    last comment: @oldzia: i did not made a joke. i just said what i learned today. next time i say something i will add, hey it was a joke.

and btw i am a german. or do we need to show everyone a blood sample to proof it. some decades ago people needed documents to show how german they are... shall we go back again? i don´t think so.

damn, i really don´t wanna talk about it anymore. i just wanted to cheer my sister up. you know, she wrote all her three magister thesis about topics related to that. some time ago she wrote an article in the local newspaper and now she is getting hate mails from a nazi ass. well not only mail. last gift she got was a dead rat in a box. people manipulating her door bell and stuff. maybe she is just reacting more sensitve to things like that. and still she keeps doing what she is doing. with the police watching every step of her to get this ass. awesome life guys. but i don´t want anyone to understand. i love my sister to death.

and now @mods, can anyone close the thread? i feel a bit ashamed it went that far.
    • CommentAuthorChrisy
    sure, it is closed now