Vanilla is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorkinoute
    • CommentTimeMar 12th 2012 edited
    Here we are, finally a new contest!

We've made a list of 10 themes which seem to be wanted by a lot of users, now it's up to you to vote for the one you like the most. The poll will be closed on saturday at 6:30 pm and the contest will be announced afterwards at 7:00 pm. Uploads will start on March 24th for a week and the contest will begin on March 31st at 7:00 pm for two weeks as usual.

Because of GI and all the others similar tools available, we haven't decided yet if the top solvers will get any rewards. The top uploaders *should* still get prizes though.

Here are the 10 themes, pick one (POLL CLOSED) :

•  
      CommentAuthorefji
    • CommentTimeMar 12th 2012
    Hi mods,
    I just voted but with only one choice among 10 possibilities, and few expected voters (no more than 30) you can expect a random repartiion of votes, with small differences between the first one and the second one.
    • CommentAuthorkinoute
    1. it's 8am and its monday
    2. the poll was posted only 2 hours ago (and available for just one because of the daily backup)
    3. the poll is open for 6 days
    • CommentAuthorMisterZob
    Plus this doesn't mean the 2nd choice will be dumped into the endless pit of oblivion.
    •  
      CommentAuthorefji
    • CommentTimeMar 12th 2012 edited
    OK I mad a mistake. According to the number of participants to the forum I thought the number of voters would be quite low. But it is not the case. With 100+ voters the result wil be relevant. And up to now my 2 favorites (the 2 first options) are in pole position :)
    • CommentAuthorstuken
    underwater ftw :)
    •  
      CommentAuthortorqu3
    my vote for Montage effects the least boring one..
    • CommentAuthorPzy
    I hope animals will make it, but mostly wishes remain wishes.
    • CommentAuthorSkippy
    Montage effects +1 !
    • CommentAuthorWinterwolf
    maybe it will be a good idea to make a second poll with 2-4 themes (depending on how many themes are very close in front). After 131 votes got the most choosen theme only 15% of all votes, not very much...
    •  
      CommentAuthorMicron
    I second that!
    • CommentAuthorMaxi
    me2! Good and adequate idea!
    • CommentAuthorDr.Pado
    underwater !!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorforerunner
    First post in a while on the forum, as i haven't been on the site for a while. Good to see everything is still as it was when i left. Also good to be back. Montage effects got my vote though.
    • CommentAuthorVito
    • CommentTimeMar 13th 2012
    Good idea of voting on

@kinoute
    Because of GI and all the others similar tools available, we haven't decided yet if the top solvers will get any rewards. The top uploaders *should* still get prizes though.

And what about the prizes for the previous contest?
    We are waiting a few months....
  1.  permalink
    C'mon guys feel the music and vote for it...

*lalalaaaaa*
    • CommentAuthorAsmodai
    • CommentTimeMar 14th 2012
    Vito: Because of the massive amounts of votes to check, it takes a lot of time. I am working on it, though. For the people who played fair: the prizes will come!
    • CommentAuthorlcvertigo
    • CommentTimeMar 14th 2012 edited
    We have to vote soon in France, so it's good to practise ;)
  2.  permalink
    I totally agree with Winterwolf!
    Second final poll!!!
    • CommentAuthorkinoute
    • CommentTimeMar 17th 2012
    The poll has ended! Thank you all for voting! The theme will be "montage effects". Don't worry about the other themes, we will keep them in mind for a future contest/poll ! Cheers