Vanilla is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorInnt
    • CommentTimeMar 6th 2013 edited
    Before trying to contribute in any way (I have some suggestions for the site but I am still working on how to word them) I would really appreciate some help in remembering the name of a movie I saw some time ago
    Since the site seems to be loaded with people that really know movies I think my chances should good. Especially since it seems a number of members are french and the movie I am looking for is french (or possibly belgian).

To be honest, it's not that important but browsing the snapshots on WTM reminded me of this one and it's stuck in my head for a while now and I tried all I could on Google only to come up with nothing and that annoys me ;)

It's hard to descibe and I don't want to give away too much of the movie for those who haven't seen it and are intrigued so I'll just list some "keywords" that should suffice for those who seen the movie.

French or belgian movie
    Furniturestore owner
    Friends with policeman
    Joint
    Commits crime
    Female witness
    Kidnap
    Vocal cords
    Trailer
    Trunk car
    Daughter
    Deer in woods

Hope someone will be able to answer and it's not too OT for the forums to ask

Thanks for your consideration and possible help! :)

Innt
    (CM)
    • CommentAuthorsdzw
    • CommentTimeMay 3rd 2013 edited
    Hi Innt,

Don't know if you found your answer already, but you can also try this site: http://www.movieforums.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=23&order=desc
    They specialize in solving these kind of questions.

Sdzw.