Vanilla is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthoryanns
    • CommentTimeDec 19th 2008
    Hi all,

There seems to be a problem with movie 6517 : I'm 100% sure of the title of this movie, but the English and French titles don't work.
    Can somebody check ?
    Thanks!

And congratulations for the site, I'm really enjoying it ;)
    •  
      CommentAuthorZanapher
    • CommentTimeDec 21st 2008
    Hum... It seems that the titles is correct. Are you sure it's the movie you're thinking of ? Are you really trying with the title as spelled on the IMDb ?
    Btw, the French title is the same as the English one (it wasn't translated).
    Unless maybe the screenshot isn't from the movie it says (I can't say for sure but it looks right to me).
    • CommentAuthordorisnight
    • CommentTimeDec 21st 2008 edited
    I wrote twice about this still. I am also positively sure that something’s wrong with this title. I know this movie by heart, but the imdb title doesn’t work.
    • CommentAuthoryanns
    • CommentTimeDec 21st 2008
    I could be wrong of course, but unless this specific actress played a magician's assistant with that dress and that wig in another movie, I'll stick to what i say ;)
    • CommentTimeDec 22nd 2008 edited
    I know what’s wrong. The picture and the title are NOT from the same movie. The two movies are two years apart and have something in common: the actress (not the one on the picture).
  1.  permalink
    Thanks for the hint, doris.
    Ok, 17 hours left for the moderators to fix this title... ;)
    • CommentAuthorNimmy
    Try it again. Thanks doris
    You don’t have to search. The title is correct now. Thanks!
    • CommentAuthoryanns
    • CommentTimeDec 22nd 2008
    Thanks !