Vanilla is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorguzo
    • CommentTimeDec 20th 2008
    Hi guys and thanks for this excellent website,
    I've just had some uploads rejected and I understand that it must be very difficult for you to make a summary judgement at snapshots from movies you may never even have heard about before or don't remember.
    I wonder why you don't allow us, in the sending form for Movie Uploads, to write a little comment to explain to you how this snapshot is a true unique element in the movie and/or what makes it recognizable by other people. Just a way for us to make our case in the event that you have doubts about the picture we sent but can't make up your mind because you are human and can't watch and remember every movies ever made.
    I think it won't be a waste of time for you because it's easy to implement and you can choose not to read it. It would be useful when you don't really know what to make of a snapshot and it could even make you go faster if you find out in the comment that the snapshot has really nothing to do with the movie and will be very hard to discover by everyone.
    Tell me what you think!
  1.  permalink
    I brought up this idea before. I think they will do that.
    But for me it will come too late. They've disapproved two-thirds of my recent uploads. I've had it...
  2.  permalink
    I uploaded 15 of them the other day and haven't heard anything yet.

Are you able to see the movies you've uploaded?
    • CommentAuthorLordMyst
    • CommentTimeDec 30th 2008
    @inmate655321

when you upload a movie
    it will take 2 days when you get an email about your movie upload
    in your email it wil going to say approved or dissaproved

and if it's approved your still will be on te site
  3.  permalink
    Good to know. Thanks LordMyst.
    • CommentAuthorsapperlott
    • CommentTimeJan 12th 2009
    Yeah - a comment field in the submit form would be much appreciated :)
    • CommentAuthorguzo
    • CommentTimeJan 13th 2009
    Thanks for allowing us to comment our submissions guy!!