Vanilla is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1.  permalink
    Mine is : David Lynch's Mulholland Drive.

If you had to pick only one movie, which one would it be?
    •  
      CommentAuthornaut
    • CommentTimeJan 18th 2009
    mine would fall in the same genre: Donnie Darko :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorFamilyGuy
    Sorry, but i can't pick only one movie, it's a tie between Pulp Fiction and Heat.
    •  
      CommentAuthorfungus
    It is extremely difficult to pick one movie since you usually cannot compare them. What I like in comedies differs e.g. so much from what I like in action movies or dramas.
    But if I had to pick one it would be Harold and Maude http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0067185/
    This movie has almost everything: a beautiful love story, depth, black humor, funny ideas, good soundtrack, surprising ending and even a car chase.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpspan
    Once upon a Time in the West
    •  
      CommentAuthorScyza
    I don't really have a favourite anymore, there are just too many good films... it used to be Leon, which I still like a lot, so I'll name that one :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorSara
    • CommentTimeJan 18th 2009 edited
    Hard to decide … but I'll go for:

Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon

(and Ryna and ... tbc)
    • CommentAuthorguzo
    • CommentTimeJan 19th 2009
    The Godfather 2
    • CommentAuthorLordMyst
    oeee very difficult

my top 5 => Usual Suspects, Shawshank Redemption, Seven, Pulp Fiction and Memento

hard to choose but if I had too then I will choose Usual Suspects (Brilliant movie)
    • CommentAuthorNimmy
    Wings of Desire
  2.  permalink
    "2001: A Space Odyssey" impressed me the most .
  3.  permalink
    My top 5:
    1 Once upon a time in the west 2 Back to the future trilogy 3 Planet terror 4 Akira 5 fight club (6 die hrad trilogy 7 sin city etc etc :P)
    None can accuse me of being tedious :P
    • CommentAuthorTheRizz
    • CommentTimeJan 22nd 2009
    Some of my favorites are Snatch, The Princess Bride, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead, Office Space, and The Shawshank Redemption.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpspan
    • CommentTimeJan 22nd 2009
    ah Nimmy,
    you mean "der Himmel uber Berlin", or the hideous Hollywood remake "City of Angels"?
    LOL
    • CommentAuthorAntoninho
    • CommentTimeJan 22nd 2009 edited
    Wild at heart

And a special price for 2001, The Usual suspects, Pulp fiction, Barry Lyndon, Happiness, Buffet froid, The Thin red line, Barton Fink, Préparez vos mouchoirs, Once upon a time in the west and Reservoir dogs.
    •  
      CommentAuthormikebozzio
    • CommentTimeJan 23rd 2009
    I can't pick only one!!! Silence of the Lambs, 2001, A Clockwork orange, Godfather trilogy, Oldboy, Seven, Pulp fiction.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMimimi
    • CommentTimeJan 23rd 2009
    I really can't make only one choice, I like several movies for different reasons.