Vanilla is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorconnectiv
    • CommentTimeFeb 15th 2009
    Living in a country that translates almost all movie titles (Germany), I often knew movies only by their German translated title, so I had to go to imdb.de, type the German title, then look for the Original one listed under alternative titles. Very annoying, because imdb.de is perfectly useless and lacks lots of information compared to imdb.com, so if I wanted to know anything else about the movie I also had to go and switch to imdb.com after finding out the Original title.

But now I found the solution: on akas.imdb.com you can search for any alternative title of a movie! I hope this infomation is as useful to some of you here as it was for me. If not, sorry for posting ;)
    • CommentAuthorjoma
    • CommentTimeFeb 15th 2009
    I know your problem and use kind of the same solution:

I search for the german title on imdb.com then scroll down and klick "AKA Title Search for"...""
    same result without having to use a different URL.
    •  
      CommentAuthorerkmd
    • CommentTimeFeb 16th 2009
    This is very helpful, connectiv, thanks a lot! I also had to scroll down after seaching for the title in Portuguese.
  1.  permalink
    fudido.
    aka: awesome.
    • CommentAuthorChoco
    • CommentTimeFeb 26th 2009
    Thank U so much connectiv !
    • CommentAuthordontoasta
    • CommentTimeFeb 27th 2009
    especially german titles typed in http://de.wikipedia.org leads you also very easy to the original...

cheerz
    T.#