Vanilla is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorglau
    • CommentTimeApr 15th 2009 edited
    I stumbled on a website which is looking for all movies involved in "La Classe Américaine" (it's a french flim where bits of Warner movies have been overdubbed, like "What's up Tiger Lily" but with many movies).

Anyway, they have found everything but this still :

It is (most probably) a Warner flim. Whatthemovie is the last chance to solve the mystery!

More details here, but in french :
    http://laclasse.zoy.org/projet/missing.html

The ultimate goal is to make an HD version of this cult flim, which has only been broadcasted on TV once and is not available due to legal issues.
    • CommentAuthorShayah
    • CommentTimeApr 15th 2009
    Sorry, I can't help you, but I just want to say: everyone speaking french MUST see this movie, one of the most hilarious TV program ever!!

I've got this movie in my collection, but in a very low quality, sure I want the HD version ;-)

George Abitbol, l'homme le plus classe du monde!!
    •  
      CommentAuthortliff
    • CommentTimeApr 15th 2009
    hey guys and girls, support this. You can use your movie knowledge for something realyl cool for once ;)
    •  
      CommentAuthorZythux
    • CommentTimeApr 16th 2009
    I would like too, but I don't know and I think many with me :p
    •  
      CommentAuthorLePaposaure
    • CommentTimeApr 16th 2009 edited
    "Le train de tes injures roule sur les rails de mon indifférence !"
    One of the best word in the entire cinema's age !

A very brave work to restore the film just for fun !
    For information, the movie has been projected in Paris last week (first time ever !), and the question about the clock has been asked to the directors themselves, and obviously they didn't have the answer ! More details here : http://www.mozinor.com/anthologie_du_detournement.htm

An amateur video of the night here :

You can watch the entire movie here :
    (it's better if you understand french, a lot of jokes are deeply built in our language... But it could be nice for foreigner people to discover how crazy the french editors are !:)