Vanilla is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorLordMyst
    • CommentTimeJun 1st 2009
    He guys,

moments ago I wanted to add a moviename at the uploads

but the "add movie" button doesn't work
    • CommentAuthoragonistes
    • CommentTimeJun 1st 2009
    I had the same problem yesterday.
    • CommentAuthorLordMyst
    • CommentTimeJun 2nd 2009
    today after WTM's powernap

it works

thx guys
    •  
      CommentAuthorpspan
    • CommentTimeJun 23rd 2009
    I have this problem since yesterday: help!
    • CommentAuthorMisterZob
    I've just added one right now. It works fine.
    •  
      CommentAuthorPhoenix
    I also still have the problem that I can't add a movie. Have tried it a couple of times since my last post about this, didn't work :(
    Even with the IE (as someone mentioned he could do so with the IE) it didn't work (and I normally don't use the IE and really don't like it at all ;) )
    This is really strange. Some can add a movie without any problems and some can't.

Oh and maybe I should also tell, by using the IE I maybe found "the problem"... the button and the writings below get partially "interlaced"... means the writing goes a bit over the button. Maybe a bug in the template?
    •  
      CommentAuthorpspan
    • CommentTimeJun 25th 2009
    got it
    I can only add a movie when I enter at least one alternative title. If I don't, the add movie button doesnt work..........
    • CommentAuthorMisterZob
    Yeah, we spoke about that a few days ago ;)
    http://forum.whatthemovie.com/comments.php?DiscussionID=324
    •  
      CommentAuthorPhoenix
    Yeah we did but as I mentioned in that post, it doesn't work, even if I add an alternate title or remove it with the minus button ;)
    That's why I said it is strange that some can add a movie and some don't ;)
  1.  permalink
    had the same problem too, until i realized, that the movie i thought was nonexistent, actually was.
    you have to search for the original name, like when it's an asian movie, it has to be the asian name. and make sure to try different titles, e.g. i wanted to add the movie "wong fei-hung", but it didn't work, because it was already in the database as "wong fei hung". so almost the same, but without the dash.
    that might help.
    • CommentAuthorMisterZob
    • CommentTimeJun 25th 2009 edited
    The easiest way to know if your movie is already in the database is to use the IMDb Id.
    Example : for The Terminator, the IMDb Id is 0088247 (because its URL is www.imdb.com/title/tt0088247/ )