Vanilla is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1.  permalink
    http://whatthemovie.com/shot/20580

This isn't one of my uploads, but it's a good one! It's getting clobbered in the voting, but if you've seen this movie you know this is EXACTLY what the movie looks like and was INTENDED to look like. I just wanted to post asking you all not to vote it down on "quality of the still" concerns, as that is not the case of this movie...
    •  
      CommentAuthorRazzomega
    • CommentTimeJun 3rd 2009
    I have given it a 10/10 for you ;)
    •  
      CommentAuthorZythux
    • CommentTimeJun 4th 2009
    I agree, the still is perfect. But well, it looks like it will be gone soon :(
    •  
      CommentAuthorFifty
    I agree. I can't wait to be an "executive producer" to save those misunderstood shots...
    • CommentAuthorLordMyst
    • CommentTimeJun 4th 2009 edited
    your upload is in the feature films now. You got lucky
    because it was not a good day for the photos
    almost all the photos were below 5
    • CommentAuthorMisterZob
    Actually, it looks like something went wrong last night. Most pics went through, even those with an average of 2/10 or something...
    • CommentAuthorLordMyst
    • CommentTimeJun 4th 2009 edited
    the best of the day are going through to the feature films and if the best of the day includes a photo with a average of 2. The photo got lucky

i don't think there is a minimum score for the photo to get through
    • CommentAuthorMisterZob
    It still looks weird to me.
    1. There is now a lot more than 20 pics in Feature Films for yesterday and those with an average of 2 were among the lowest scores.
    2. In New Submissions, next pics are "24h left" minimum and I don't believe nobody uploaded anything for 24 hours.
  2.  permalink
    "Every day there is a fixed amount of movie snapshots which are transferred from New Submissions to Feature Films based on their rating." (from FAQ)

Maybe there is something wrong with the amount?