Vanilla is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorMaria555
    • CommentTimeJun 24th 2009
    Why is that shot deleted each time?
    We cant even see who posted it, and I'd like to tell her/him this is a great snapshot and I wouldnt vote for its deletion.
    What is wrong with you people? There are snapshots a lot worse than this one that hasn't been deleted...
    • CommentAuthorMisterZob
    There seems to be a bug with this snapshot.
    It's not deleted by users. But since no one can access its page (Error 500), there is no vote... thus it stays at 0/10 and doesn't make it to Feature Films section (which is logical).
    The user responsible for this shot keeps uploading it, hoping the Error 500 message will eventually disappear, I guess... But actually, there's nothing wrong with us people (not on this one anyway). There's just something wrong with the site and/or the snapshot.
  1.  permalink
    Yep, Monsieur Zob is right.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDeviant
    http://forum.whatthemovie.com/comments.php?DiscussionID=361&page=1#Item_2 I already started a discussion about this tonight :D

Well, maybe there is some error in the picture itself. Someone who knows who is uploading this shot again and again should write him a message.
    • CommentAuthorMaria555
    ok, thank you

how can I know if one of my snapshots is deleted by users?
    I know people can vote for deletion but can we vote against deletion?
    thank you again
    • CommentAuthorMisterZob
    Right now it's impossible to block deletion. If 5 users have voted for deletion, the shot is deleted.

WTM creators are working on implementing email notifications in order to give explanations to the uploader when a shot is deleted before the usual 48hrs. But as long as this feature is not available, every uploader should keep an eye on his/her submitted snapshots, so that he/she knows why some snapshot is about to be deleted.
    • CommentAuthorMaria555
    ok. th thing is two of my snapshots have been deleted and i dont know the reasons, and i dont know how to check.
    • CommentAuthorMisterZob
    Once the 5 deletions-votes have been made, there's no way for us users to find out why.

But if you really wanna know, and if you still have those shots on you computer, you could upload them somewhere (Imageshack, Photobucket, ...) and post them here. Then we could try to guess (or remember) why they've been voted for deletion.
    • CommentAuthorMaria555
    ok I might do that
    thank you very much