Vanilla is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorsiren34
    • CommentTimeJul 8th 2009
    So it looks like these are all the entries for our first contest . . .
    (I though it would be cool to post them all in one thread)

• CommentAuthorDiedEnFreek
    • CommentTimeJul 8th 2009 edited
    Darn! I'm too late :
    • CommentAuthorastrododo
    Actually, I think this shot was submitted a bit too early: http://whatthemovie.com/shot/13239
    •  
      CommentAuthorsiren34
    It didn't come up in the search because it wasn't tagged as part of the contest . . it's our first one so I don't have a problem with letting it in . . :)

I also think it would be cool if, after the contest, the uploader of each shot tells what the movie is and why they chose it. I think it would add a little personality to the contest . . and anyone that reads the forums can benefit by adding to their FF score . . then maybe they would be interested enough to take part in the next one . . .
    •  
      CommentAuthorsiren34
    @astrododo . . lol . . I just looked at the link . . . you are right . . it would have been deleted as a dupe . . . and January is a little early for the contest . . :)
    • CommentAuthorLordMyst
    • CommentTimeJul 9th 2009

I like this one
    •  
      CommentAuthorPhoenix
    • CommentTimeJul 9th 2009
    Nice idea siren =)
    And I also like the idea to have the possibility to say why I chose my shots. But maybe it's better not to spoiler the movie before the shots are in the archive ;)Because if we tell the movie after the contest is over(which is 1 week) they're still in the FF section and then it would be easy for every reader to cheat by solving the still ;)
    • CommentAuthoragonistes
    • CommentTimeJul 9th 2009 edited
    I love this one:

Such a classic shot, but with a "twist". I'm wondering why I don't have this on DVD yet (only have the original).