Vanilla is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorevariste
    • CommentTimeJul 13th 2009 edited
    Is there a rule concerning straight to DVD movies? Are they allowed? Like 24647?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSara
    • CommentTimeJul 13th 2009
    The movie / documentary ... should have been shown in cinemas, at least in a majority of countries; however, there are always exceptions to that last condition ...
    but definitely there should have been more than a video or tv release.
    • CommentAuthorzeehond
    • CommentTimeJul 16th 2009
    Allow straight to dvd, some of them are way better than mainstream cinema titles and better viewed
    • CommentAuthorLordMyst
    • CommentTimeJun 11th 2010
    http://whatthemovie.com/shot/86509

this one is a direct to dvd animation flick
    • CommentAuthordekolta
    @zeehond,

We should draw a line somewhere and that is if has (V) or (TV) behind its name on imdb then it is not allowed. When you make exceptions others will have his or her exceptions and then you get movies that were made for television in like say Germany or Holland, which even most of that country even never seen.
    I think with this rule (how it is now) there are still lots and lots of movies, and even more shots.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRazzomega
    @Krukev: The commentary is pretty old, almost a year...
    • CommentAuthorRDPL55
    Hi !

Agree with Krukev, there are enough theatrical movies... I have to create quite every movie I post in the database, and I've so many shots of movies that are no yet created that I would need years to post them all !! So no needs of TV or V movies here, and no exeptions... Just try to watch something else than the 200 ou 300 movies that occur "ad nauseam" in the NS...
  1.  permalink
    Yeah! And half of the movies I solve with my eyes closed should have been straight to DVD anyway!