Vanilla is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorchecknorisk
    • CommentTimeJul 20th 2009 edited
    when you are in the "feature films" section, if you click on the "first" button, you reach the very beginning of the archive films, the one with Michelangelo's David. it's not logical, clicking that button, you should reach the first still that could give you a point if you solve it, right?
    as it works now, movie archive and feature films are just the same, except that feature films shows it still by still.

was just a suggestion, I love the site anyway.

thanks for your attention.

PS: I dream of little device that could show me all the stills I was the first to solve, why not in the player's profile?
    •  
      CommentAuthorsiren34
    • CommentTimeJul 20th 2009
    The easiest way to get to the beginning of the solvable, for points, shots is to use the calendar button and go exactly one month back.

:)
  1.  permalink
    that's right, but you still get a mix of solvable for points and solvable for glory, a button that gives you the first solvable for points could be easier.

or maybe a small icon near the picture in overview mode, it could show the solvable for points easely.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsiren34
    • CommentTimeJul 20th 2009
    True . . . :)

I am not sure what it would take to do that as the shot would be constantly changing . . . but they could probably do it . . .
  2.  permalink
    well, maybe I'm the only one to worry about that...

and what do you think about the stills you solved first? I do prefer to collect them on my profile, rather than my favourite movies.
    I have to admit that I have a bunch of favourite movies, and probably less than five stills first solved by checknorisk® ;-)
  3.  permalink
    I bookmark the last unsolved day and replace the bookmark regularly. Works for me.