Vanilla is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthornook
    • CommentTimeJul 24th 2009
    Hi everyone.

I am a huge fan of your site, and I think you do a wonderfull work on it. However, I have a little problem: sometimes, when I try to upload a still, the upload simply doesn't work. I press the upload button, but nothing happen, even if I wait for a very long time. I already put some stills, so I know how to upload, but with certain movies, whatever still I take, it just wont work... Do you have any clue about this?

Thanks a lot!

PS: sorry for my english, haven't practice for years...
    •  
      CommentAuthorfungus
    • CommentTimeJul 24th 2009
    Just click on the verify button. It always helps for me.
    • CommentAuthorTerry5
    • CommentTimeJul 25th 2009
    I had also a movie with the same problem

In my opinion it does not work when the title '()-' contains
    • CommentAuthornook
    • CommentTimeJul 25th 2009
    No, it still doesn't work. I really don't understand...
    • CommentAuthorrevani
    • CommentTimeSep 29th 2009
    i have exactly the same. it just keeps loading, and this freaking thing keeps turning circles =P i noticed i don't have any upload slots either..
    can anybody help?
    •  
      CommentAuthorZythux
    • CommentTimeSep 29th 2009 edited
    Many people with the same problem (as you can see when you look at the amount of new submissions) at the moment. Just be a little patient, tliff will look at it soon.
    • CommentAuthorrevani
    ah thanks, i was indeed wondering about the amount of new submission as well. i'll be patient :)
    • CommentAuthorLordMyst
    got the same problem
    we just have to wait for tomorrow when naut and tliff are back
    •  
      CommentAuthorpspan
    but.........................
    to......................
    wait.....................
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah,
    addiction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I need to upload now! I got two slots empty!!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorefji
    Since yesterday and the onset of the bug, a few shots (4) have been posted. wanass, varnessar, hobopok and TheChosenOne succeeded. How did you do guys ???
    •  
      CommentAuthorforerunner
    seems to be fixed already
    • CommentAuthormarisk8
    • CommentTimeSep 30th 2009
    I still can't upload, and I have 2 slots
  1.  permalink
    Today I had a problem about creating a new title, I just enter all the informations in the different fields, and at the end, I have the message : "Movie names name must be between 1-50 characters".
    Of course the movie have more than 1 character, only 10 in fact, but with a number in it. Does the problem come from that number ?
    "Movie names name" : is that OK ?
  2.  permalink
    Did you enter a alternative title? If not, try removing this option by clicking on the '-' button. I had the same problem in the past and it was solved by removing the unused alternative title part.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMaaike
    • CommentTimeOct 6th 2009 edited
    I have been trying for over a month now to upload a shot from a movie, that I can find through the search button without any problem.
    Uploading however is impossible - the title link just does not work, just as described above. It's soooooo frustrating!
    I notified Tliff a couple of weeks ago, but haven't got any answer so far. Any progress on this bug?

This title does not contain any numbers, ()'s, or other weird symbols at all. Alternative titles (I tried both English, German and Danish) are no help.

edit: Thanks, Naut, for your swift reaction, I'm sure it will be solved eventually.