Vanilla is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorZythux
    • CommentTimeAug 18th 2009 edited
    'well, I do think that it might be an idea to let the stills with an x number of solves (say, at least 50 or 100...) from new submissions go through to FF...'

This should never happen. If shots with 100+ solves in new submissions don't make it to FF it's most of the time quite an average shot, shots with many solvers already have a big advantage in new submissions.

And besides, people would only upload more pulp fiction, johnny depp and persepolis.
    • CommentAuthorMisterZob
    • CommentTimeAug 18th 2009
    "wake up, those picture don't need to be resurrected, they're all in the FF "
    Sure, they don't NEED to be resurrected. That doesn't mean the few we managed to block wouldn't.
    • CommentAuthormarisk8
    I don't get how I delete a pic of mine that's in the rejected shots
    • CommentAuthorMisterZob
    @marisk8
    Just go on the page of the shot you want to delete. Then click on the skull as if you were voting for deletion.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRazzomega
    Maybe it could possible to see all the persons there have solved one specific snapshot.. Or see a last 3 solves on page or maybe that would be disturbing with all the other snapshots:)
  1.  permalink
    a nice update I just noticed: now when you clik on a player name on the forum, you reach the player's profile on the site. very convenient, good one !
    • CommentAuthormarisk8
    • CommentTimeAug 22nd 2009
    thanks MisterZob
    •  
      CommentAuthorPhoenix
    • CommentTimeAug 23rd 2009
    WOW... this is just great!
    It's like coming home for Christmas :D
    You can't imaging how suprised I was when I logged in after a month now and saw all those updates here. Great job guys and thanks a lot :)
    And of course, congratulations to the new moderators =)