Vanilla is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthoralexela
    • CommentTimeAug 24th 2009
    Hi,

Don't know where to post this one...
    It looks like there's a bug on the "movie archive" section.
    The old movies from last year are now seen as "unresolved" and if one press the "show solution" button, it says "8 days before the solution is available" ...?? Can we score some more points from the movies posted last year?
    It looks like the "show solution" and relative date comparisons are missing the year of the posts. ;-)

Cheers,
    Alexela
    •  
      CommentAuthorZythux
    • CommentTimeAug 24th 2009 edited
    There were some problems with at least one certain movie while importing everything to WTM2. All shots from this movie have been brought back manually, but still have 8 days left now.

I think you're talking about this movie, since there's a posted a new (similar) shot today.
    • CommentAuthorchecknorisk
    @ zythux: I don't think so, I've noticed that visiting the first pages of movie archives, the ones I solved didn't appear with the green bar below. it does not concern only one particular movie.

I thinks it's what alexela is talking about.
    • CommentAuthoralexela
    Yes, initially it was for this movie which was similar to the old submission.

But there's still a problem with the "status marks": all the green marks have disapeared from the first pages. After some trials, the "show solution" is working fine for the other old movies.

Cheers
    •  
      CommentAuthorZythux
    Hm, yes, you're right about the green bars (I see none on the first archive pages). The show solution seems to work for me though (except for this one movie).

edit: ah, that's what you just said. Well, the green bar problem is one for Tliff and Naut :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorZythux
    Maybe you just see your solves from shots you solved when you got points for it. On September 10th for example I have 3 green bars, but I solved many more. I think the ones with the green bars are the ones I solved for HoF points (was not so active back then and did not know how the system worked, so I solved a lot after that time, since I only used the random shot).

I think this is the only logical explanation. Maybe some real oldbies can say if they see some green bars on August 31st? :p
    • CommentAuthoralexela
    I started late after these dates, so it would sound logical... :-)
    •  
      CommentAuthorZythux
    So if you go further you see shots with green bars you solved without gaining a point for the Hall Of Fame?
    •  
      CommentAuthortliff
    my bad
    Green bars are for:

Solves that counted for the feature films,
    Solves that are in the new submission,
    Solves that were in the archive as long as you didnt request the answer before
    • CommentAuthoralexela
    yes I see the green bars on the next pages,
    but I think I started playing more than a month after these shots were submited. Maybe sb else could confirm this?
    • CommentAuthoralexela
    @tliff:

ok I used to see the green bars on the first page as I solved them w/o looking at the solution. (like in the 3rd condition you just mentionned )
    These green bars disapeared this week.
    • CommentAuthoralexela
    ok --> solved
    they are back now... !!!
    Cheers.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRedvex
    • CommentTimeSep 6th 2009 edited
    I sometimes ran into pics i solved months ago that are not solved anymore...
    I would also say "solved count" isnt updating for older WTM uploads ?

Random pic a sec ago, i noticed this...

•  
      CommentAuthortliff
    • CommentTimeSep 6th 2009
    solvecount only counts solves while shots are in Feature Films
    •  
      CommentAuthorRedvex
    • CommentTimeSep 7th 2009 edited
    Look at 3105, i solved that one at that time, it's totally unsolved now...