Vanilla is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorPhoenix
    • CommentTimeSep 6th 2009
    I hope it's ok that I started a new thread, but I didn't know where else to put it ;)
    I found this one in the FF http://whatthemovie.com/shot/31811#
    The movie will be released not until the 8th of september...
    • CommentAuthorMisterZob
    You're right. This should have been deleted.
    I guess most of us just thought it was from the 1st movie and didn't pay attention.
    •  
      CommentAuthorthem00ch
    • CommentTimeSep 6th 2009 edited
    Its only a couple of days away, may as well leave it now.

However, isnt that actually from the first film, not the sequel? I just typed the first film's name when I solved it so didnt notice, like MisterZob said.
    •  
      CommentAuthorefji
    BTW I love the new way to enter the titles, with misspellings allowed and, above all, the possibility to type "Star wars", "Indiana Jones", "Harry Potter", "Lord of the rings", "Die hard", "Pirates of the Caribbean" instead of the whole title. And it is ready for future HP7, Die hard 8 or spiderman 22 !
    •  
      CommentAuthorPhoenix
    @ them00ch: No, it's from the sequel, I'm sure about that. I double checked it by going to the movie's page to make sure I'm not starting a vote for deletion by mistake.
    And efji you're right. That's really making it easier. Like it too =)
    •  
      CommentAuthorDeviant
    • CommentTimeSep 8th 2009
    This (rejected) one is from the first film: http://whatthemovie.com/shot/26163
    •  
      CommentAuthorPhoenix
    • CommentTimeSep 8th 2009
    I get what you mean Deviant, easy to be mistaken with the other one that got deleted now...
    •  
      CommentAuthorZomBeeBob
    • CommentTimeSep 11th 2009
    I`ve got a question. What is the criteria for "not released yet"? Is it when it is released in america? the Uk? Spain? etc..

For example. I`m norwegian and I tried to upload a shoot from the norwegian movie "Fritt Vilt 2" ("Cold Prey 2") when it was released in Norway, but it got rejected since it was "not released yet". So what is the criteria?
    •  
      CommentAuthorthem00ch
    • CommentTimeSep 11th 2009 edited
    If recent discussions are correct, basically if its available to buy on DVD, you can post it. And thats anywhere in the world.

If you can buy that film legitamitely in Norway it should have been allowed.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDeviant
    Well if it's released in Norway it shouldn't be rejected actually. You should upload it again and make a note about the release in the shouts. It's also released in the UK btw.
    •  
      CommentAuthorZomBeeBob
    Yes, this was a while ago, just a couple of days after the Norwegian release. No problemo, thanks for the replies