Vanilla is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorAsmodai
    • CommentTimeMar 28th 2011
    We are happy to announce that toffetomas has agreed to do a sidequest! His contest, titled 'Tough Shots', will start next saturday at 20.00 CEST and will be open to solving for a week!
    Rewards will be handed out as usual :)
    Thanks tomas, for doing this!

http://whatthemovie.com/vault/20

Note, this is a sidequest, meaning that there will be no upload-phase! The host of the sidequest has picked the shots himself out of FF and NS.
    • CommentAuthorAsmodai
    • CommentTimeApr 24th 2012
  1.  permalink
    Great !
    Any idea about the time of the opening ?
    • CommentAuthorMisterZob
    • CommentTimeApr 25th 2012
    It looks it will be 21:00 (Central European Summer Time).
    • CommentAuthorAsmodai
    Yep!

On may 1st, 21.00 and it will run for a week! Theme will be visible before then ;)

For the people new to sidequests: Here you can't upload shots yourselves, but a so-called "host" picked them from FF/NS (in this case the host was me). Otherwise: all rules for solving apply.
    •  
      CommentAuthorFamilyGuy
    Ah, the secret stash is the vault...
    •  
      CommentAuthorPhoenix
    • CommentTimeJun 29th 2012
    Hi everyone :)
    I have a question regarding the music contest.
    I don't know what has changed and what not in my absence so I would like to ask: Do I have to keep my two uploadslots free for uploading to the contest or do I get 2 additional ones?
    • CommentAuthorAsmodai
    You can normally keep uploading shots, the contest shots don't have to go through your "NS-slots". When the vault opens, the second option in your upload menu becomes available and you can use that for uploading shots to the contest.
    •  
      CommentAuthorPhoenix
    Ah ok thank you very much Asmodai =)
  2.  permalink
    Hey, forum folks !
    Only 3 days left to upload shots for the great "Sound of Movies" contest ! Already 87 uploaders, take part of this great ear-venture !