Vanilla is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorRazzomega
    • CommentTimeOct 20th 2009
    Yeah and even over 8 :P I think I liked it better when some people voted 1 to all, cuz then the whole scale would be used more. These days almost everything has over 7 xD
    •  
      CommentAuthorZythux
    I managed to get one under 5 with today's ratings: http://whatthemovie.com/shot/39463
    Do I get a nice memorabilia now? :D
    •  
      CommentAuthorRazzomega
    Yeah that's pretty insane Zythux, you should get a memorabilia, for none awesomeness :P(I think it's pretty awesome though) I just think unknown movies is the only thing which can get a score like that.. I also have an "unknown" shot in NS at the moment, it has 5,84, I'm proud to see that score on that shot xD!
    • CommentAuthorChrisy
    • CommentTimeOct 21st 2009 edited
    what ever is done, there is always complains: shots voted low people complain, shots voted high people complain too...
    By looking at the votes, right now, overall this seems much more fair. And people use all ranges, many people including me vote low or average sometimes if I consider the shots less interesting. I have seen some unknown movie with 7.5 or more lately too so it seems people vote more on the awesomeness of the shot than before. But there are still some low rated shots, actually if I look at the new submission, I see a lot of 6+ as well
    •  
      CommentAuthorpspan
    • CommentTimeOct 21st 2009
    Chrisy, I totally agree. Things look OK now, I believe a lot of people that voted extremely low or extremely high depending whether they knew the movie quit playing. It's probably an attention span thing........
    •  
      CommentAuthorZythux
    I also agree, the ratings now are just fine (generally). Only problem you'll get is people will start complaining their shot with a 7+ did not make it :p
    •  
      CommentAuthornaut
    A lot of you guys have been here for almost or longer than a year ... and you'll agree with me: There're *always* people complaining. It's human nature.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpspan
    yep, had my 1 year WTM membership party yesterday.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRazzomega
    It was not meant to be complaining just fine for me that nobody rate 1 all pictures and then cheat :)!