Vanilla is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorefji
    • CommentTimeDec 10th 2009
    I am now ranked 78. A few days ago I was stabilized around the 50e place. I still play the same way (too much may say my relatives...) and have roughly the same rate of solved shots. It means that there have been recently a big flux of new players (or teams, or smart scripters) in the top 100. Do the other old players have noticed the same phenomenon ? Or maybe WTM has recently become easier for many people except me :(
    • CommentAuthorChrisy
    • CommentTimeDec 10th 2009 edited
    mmm, yes strange Efji, I cannot talk about the top 100 for solving, I'm so far from it lol but I know my rank decreased a lot too while my percentage solve stayed similar, I think there was indeed an increase of users, maybe in the top 100 too. Something Naut and Tliff would need to look at but I think this must be the reason
    •  
      CommentAuthorforerunner
    I don't know about other players, but i have seen my percentage solved go up lately. About 2 to 3 percent. Not much, but still enough to rise a few places in the ranking.
    I havent been watching a lot of movies lately, so my guess is that the stills i solve more are mainly mainstream movies.
    Now this is in NO WAY an attempt to bring up the old "we see to many blockbuster stills" debate. IN NO WAY.

I just want to give a possible explenation for what efji experienced.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpspan
    I just noticed the same, I'm going down from 200-260 or so, but my % score remains the same....
    •  
      CommentAuthorCotp
    same thing... I used to be in the 500 now more the 700 (far from the top, but I play alone... ^^)
    •  
      CommentAuthorpspan
    well, FF you play alone cotp ;-)
    • CommentAuthorAsmodai
    I don't notice it, my solving percentage is consistently 31-34 % and my rank between 140 and 120, roughly... Like it always has been.
  1.  permalink
    I dropped too, but I'm lower than 500, so I don't think it has anything to do with what you experience.
    • CommentAuthorakreische
    • CommentTimeDec 14th 2009
    I dropped from 380 to 460, while maintaining the same solving percentage...
    • CommentAuthorLordMyst
    • CommentTimeDec 15th 2009
    same here
    same % dropped 30 places or something
    •  
      CommentAuthorefji
    Strange. Who are they ?
    http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0061265/
    •  
      CommentAuthorpspan