Vanilla is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorsyla
    • CommentTimeJan 18th 2010
    it was a story about a boy and his parents, they were living alone in a house with small natural pool on the backyard. There was a monster in the water. Boy saw it, but nobody belived him, so he made a trick with meet and a camera to take a picture of tail. please help. It's a first horror my friend watched as a child, and I wan't to make him a surprise...
    • CommentAuthorsyla
    • CommentTimeJan 19th 2010
    hm... it seems that nobody know what i'm talking about :(
    •  
      CommentAuthorfungus
    • CommentTimeJan 20th 2010 edited
    Do you have any more knowledge about this movie, like when was the movie made? Was it black and white or color?
    •  
      CommentAuthorZythux
    • CommentTimeJan 20th 2010 edited
    I don't have a clue, but maybe you can give some more hints? (How old is the movie approximately? or if you don't know that, in what year did your friend see it first? Is it in color or b&w?)

Damn, fungus beat me with 32 secs :p
    • CommentAuthorsyla
    • CommentTimeJan 20th 2010
    :D

so... it's color movie, hm... 70's 80's maybe. some more details: under the house was some tunel to the pleace where the monster (snake ??) was sleeping, boy was very clever and he made a toy car witg bomb to destroy the monster.

probably the boy had a brother who was eaten by this water creature... :) some of things can be untrue, because my friend was 5 or 6 yeasr old :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorfungus
    • CommentTimeJan 23rd 2010
    Sorry, I have no idea.
    • CommentAuthorsyla
    • CommentTimeJan 23rd 2010
    ehhh thanx anyway :)
    • CommentAuthorquipster
    • CommentTimeJan 24th 2010
    Try asking the question on the "I Need to Know" board on IMDB.com. Someone can probably help you there.
    • CommentAuthorsyla
    • CommentTimeJan 24th 2010 edited
    i finally found this movie, its "The Cellar" (1989) some crapy horror :D right now my only problem is where can i find it, but thank u guys for help anyway!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsiren34
    • CommentTimeJan 29th 2010
    Glad you found it . . :)

Now to hijack this thread . . . .

I am trying to find a horror movie, but I only remember one scene . . it's in color and had to come out in the early 80's . . there was this guy on a rooftop or something and a shard of broken glass was moving inside/underneath his skin . . . I think he cut off his arm to stop the shard from killing him . . .

Any help would be greatly appreciated . . :)