Vanilla is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthormunkt0n
    • CommentTimeJan 25th 2010
    guys, what's with the 'deleted' section? it's very confusing and not very obvious that I've ended up in the Deleted section.
    eg, click on this link http://whatthemovie.com/shot/57075 then click 'previous' and you end up in the Deleted section.
    Why am I taken to the deleted section in the first place? if you know a shot has been deleted don't link to it.
    If there's some technical reason why you can't stop live movies linking to deleted movies then at least make it really obvious that I'm in the deleted section. If I'm not paying attention I end up wasting my time by solving deleted movies.
    •  
      CommentAuthornaut
    that'a bug and our coder should be on it to fix that ;)
    • CommentAuthorAsmodai
    It's a bug, you shouldn't be able to see it, only moderators should.
  1.  permalink
    ...wasting your time by solving deleted movies, as opposed to the utterly useful solving of FF snapshots?
    • CommentAuthormunkt0n
    @OhLookBirdies - ha! good point!
    • CommentAuthorlisakohn
    • CommentTimeJan 27th 2010
    same problem ( with the deleted section) but yesterday i ended up in a section called "limbo"?! that was quite strange, too!
    and now i'm very curious (so curious that i have to ask) what is that limbo section? sorry if the answer to the question might be obvious but im quite new on wtm !
    •  
      CommentAuthorthem00ch
    • CommentTimeJan 27th 2010
    We could tell you but then we would have to kill you!

(It is a queue that should only be visible to moderators and admins, basically its where shots go that have been vote-deleted by users)