Vanilla is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorAralis
    • CommentTimeMar 6th 2010 edited
    Hi.
    I've been having this problem for some time now. First I tought it was a general problem of the website but I just checked it and apparently the problem is related to my PC.
    Let me show you instead of trying to describe it :
    As you can see I'm missing a lot of information : the buttons on the bottom left below the snapshot, such as fav, the white square where should be text "Do not rate the movie. Rate the snapshot ...", and the two little icons on the bottom right of the snapshot, (one that means that there is one or more shouts in the shoutbox, and one (the little heart) that means that the snapshot has been faved).
    Any ideas or solutions ?
    • CommentAuthorAsmodai
    • CommentTimeMar 6th 2010
    Have you tried emtying cache of your browser? Which browser/OS are you using?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAralis
    I'm on firefox 3.5.8 and on Widows XP. I just deleted the cache of firefox (actually the whole recent history, including the cache) and the problem is still here.
    •  
      CommentAuthornaut
    • CommentTimeMar 6th 2010 edited
    wow, that reminds me of the old wtm (looks kinda stylish. even more with the b&w shot)

I guess it’s your internet connection, do you have problems loading other sites?
    •  
      CommentAuthorthem00ch
    Are you using any greasmonkey or custom CSS plugins for firefox arialis? Try I.E (yuck) and see if you get the same problem
    •  
      CommentAuthorAralis
    • CommentTimeMar 7th 2010
    @naut : no I don't have problems with other sites and I tried on another PC with the same internet connection and it wored fine.

@them00ch : It does work with I.E. (yuck) !! Now I'm sorry but I don't know what greasmonkeys are nor custom CSS plugins :s
    •  
      CommentAuthorAralis
    • CommentTimeMar 7th 2010
    All right, I "solved" it xD. (as we usualy do : we got problems, we post questions about it all over the web, and we finally find the solution ourselves ... xD)
    But I got help by them00ch using the word plugin. It was in fact adblock plus that was interfering.
    Well thank you for your help. Glad it's ok now ^^