Vanilla is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthordekolta
    • CommentTimeMay 1st 2010
    Online gaming (Counter-Strike) I was always named Castor Troy, and after that (I meeted someone with the same name) Inglorious Basterd, and I played a long time with it. That was up until Grindhouse came out. Then QT starting making the movie and from that point I never played any online games anymore so didn't have to look for a new one.

Mine here is instead of Dansie the other way around. First 3 letters of my last name and then the 3 of my first name Kevin, hence: Krukev
    • CommentAuthorMallemout
    • CommentTimeMay 1st 2010
    Well, when I had to create a username many years ago my uncle had a dogbreed, alaskan malamute which I liked very much, but I screwed up the spelling and made it into mallemout. At first I thought, whatever, after that I thought it was kinda stupid of me and after that I found it very usefull as no-one seemed to use that nickname and I could use it everywhere.
    • CommentAuthorhachi
    • CommentTimeMay 4th 2010
    Hachi is short for Hachiko, the character from "Nana" (a manga) that I used to love and I kind of had similarities with. Boring, plus now I'm not even happy with this name anymore :)
  1.  permalink
    I've got my name from a band I used to like, they've got a song named silver bullet. I've been using this name for quite some time now and as it turns out after a couple of years, growing wiser and starting listening to various sorts of metal and american hardcore, I now really do not like this band anymore :)
    But Silver Bullet is also a Stephen King novel, so let's say I got it from Stephen King :)
    • CommentAuthorafraca
    • CommentTimeMay 10th 2010
    It was a long time ago, and I kind of didn't knew how to pronounce Africa in English.... So as I was trying to say it I apparently liked the "afraca" pronunciation, and I still regret it XD (No seriously, I have no connection to Africa at all, so why would I make it my nickname? ...)
    • CommentAuthorCW
    • CommentTimeMay 10th 2010 edited
    CW came from Catwoman (the Tim Burton's Batman, not the one with Halle Berry).
    • CommentAuthorlovelyT
    well, my name is Tamara - there is the T from, and lovely was just an addition to the T when I made my Imdb account. It is the only nickname I could remember, I always had something long, imaginative, which would end up forgotten, so I'm using this one everywhere now :)
    • CommentAuthorTalie
    My name is Natalia. And Talie is a shortcut from its english version - Nathalie. Long time ago we had a high school teacher who was using English versions of our names. And since my friend said that Nathalie is far too long, it became Talie :)
    • CommentAuthorAsmodai
    CW: Mee-ouw! ;)
    •  
      CommentAuthorenerg
    • CommentTimeMay 12th 2010
    Most guys I know call me G, they've been doing that for a very long time, I've lost track of why they call me that. Anyways, I started using that when I started using internet-nicknames. So when just 'G' is too short I thought of some words with G in it: G-spott, G-star, Gsus but all of those were just too common. So my nickname became enerG.. It's a silly name, I don't like it anymore..
  2.  permalink
    Ehm, just my first and last name?!
    Sorry :-(
    •  
      CommentAuthorpspan
    • CommentTimeMay 14th 2010
    well Erik, join the boring nicknames gang. Shall we form a group?
    • CommentAuthorChrisy
    • CommentTimeMay 14th 2010
    I join you then, mine is just a short for my real name, nothing original :)
  3.  permalink
    Cool! Our own group! I like that :-)
    • CommentAuthorstuken
    • CommentTimeMay 15th 2010
    lol nice thread xD stuken is a so-called-by-us gadget me and my friends (at first we started to guess together, but now i m the only one left... :( ) use to smoke pot :D its like smoking a bucket, but instead of a bucket you got a tetrapack ^^
    • CommentAuthorTHEXOUS
    • CommentTimeMay 16th 2010
    Well my story is not as interesting as yours but what the hell!

My name is Alexis and in France the s is silent...which my physics teacher didn't know apparently. So she kept calling me Alexisssss. One day, God knows why, she called me Alexouss and my girlfriend immediatly adopted it. Finaly considering Alexous was too long she decided to cut the Ale part... The Xous was born
  4.  permalink
    I lived on a space station for years so I thought the name was only fitting...
    • CommentAuthormarilynf
    • CommentTimeMay 18th 2010
    Well...it's not as interesting as many stories I read here, but...
    I used to be a huge Marilyn Manson's fan. So, because of that, an old friend of mine gave me that nickname along with the "F" that came because I really enjoyed reading Christiane F book, written by two fellows that I don't remember the name (I guess the writters are german, so the name isnt' very common where I live and I just forgot it :D) So, not that funny!^^ And sorry about the english...=S haven't practice it in a while.
  5.  permalink
    :(

When I was a teenage I'd decided use my real name for everything: email, games, website's login, etc, cuz I thought "one day I'll be an adult and start to work, then I would need use my name and not a nickname anymore cuz my friends, relatives and future bosses could try to search me and if I use my real name they'll find me easily". So my name and surname become only one thing: freddelgado (Fred Delgado).

If u try to find me on Twitter, Facebook, Orkut, WTM, MSN, Skype, etc, you'll find me easily. And it'll confirm my point of view. :]

I just use my teenage's nickname (Peacemaker) in one game: Blackshot (FPS game). I actually begin use that nick cuz I saw The Peacemaker (1997) and everything makes sense to me, cuz my name Fred means Peace.. But today I should use Chaosmaker. I'm not a friendly and peaceful kid anymore. :}

See you guys!
    •  
      CommentAuthorfreddelgado
    • CommentTimeMay 18th 2010 edited
    By the way... My avatar is the same in everywhere.

(man... I think I got OCD - Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder.. I need a shrink.)
    • CommentAuthorfiregirl
    • CommentTimeMay 19th 2010
    i've adopted the name 'firegirl' because i'm a flaming redhead!
  6.  permalink
    WOW... C'mon baby light my fire! :}