Vanilla is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorcyranojak
    • CommentTimeApr 20th 2010 edited
    I just love those famous actors in very peculiar roles!
    but since it would be just headshots of actors everybody knows, it might better fit here in the forum than in the normal WTM submissions.

most of the time, they just appear shortly as the über-villain - and sometimes it seems, the studio just paid a lot of money, to be able to write their name on the poster. still - these are memorable movie moments, to see an actor in a complete strange role, wearing a lot of make up and sometimes you can almost see, that they asked themself "why did I sign this contract?" during the shooting of the movie. (of course it was the money, rember! ;-)

for me, the all-time strangest casting idea is:

to see this face, that is so connected to wonderful, but heavy, bergman-films, as the comic-villain was just wonderful!

if someone can think of more like this, I would love if you share it!
    • CommentAuthorrulo
    • CommentTimeApr 20th 2010 edited
    http://whatthemovie.com/shot/24545
    my alltime favourite:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorsati
    • CommentTimeApr 20th 2010
    I just saw the trailer not the movie but poor Liam Neeson shouting 'Release the Kraken!' broke my heart:D
  1.  permalink
    Yeah, Oldman is great, i also like him in true romance...
    •  
      CommentAuthorpspan
    • CommentTimeApr 20th 2010
    I love Dennis Hopper in Blue Velvet.....
  2.  permalink
    Seeing Michael Caine in "Jaws: The Revenge" is breaking my heart, great actor in a very shitty movie.