Vanilla is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorafraca
    • CommentTimeMay 14th 2010
    My fellow WTM'ers, surely there must be people using Google Chrome to play WTM, and there is one (for me serious) issue about WTM on Chrome, and it's using the back button. Whenever I browse some snapshots with the "random easy" button, it often happens I know the solution júst when I click for the next snapshot. I used to browse the web with Opera, and clicking on the back button worked just fine, but with Google Chrome I get taken back to wherever I was béfore I browsed the snapshots... Is this due the unique but bizarre way Chrome handles the redirect from whatthemovie.com/shot/random ? Even awful Internet Explorer works like a charm on that "feature".
  1.  permalink
    Yeah, I've had that when I used Chrome. I think it sees every click on "random" as a refresh of the same page, rather than a new page, because you're always going to /shot/random. It's a prime example of how intelligent people can be very selectively stupid. So I don't really think this is an issue tliff is going to be able to fix without fixing Chrome.
    • CommentAuthorninka
    • CommentTimeMay 14th 2010
    I have it too, but it is the only problem have with Chrome. I rarely use the random-button, so I don't really mind. What I like about Chrome, is that it seems so be much quicker/faster in showing another shot. In Internet Explorer I often had to wait several seconds. Whatthemovie is therefor the main reason I started using Chrome, and I'm very happy with Chrome!