Vanilla is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorBoersema
    • CommentTimeMay 30th 2010
    A friend of mine is searching for the name of a movie, here's the discription he gave me, any help would be really appreciated.

Alright, I'm trying to remember the name of a scary movie, but to no avail. I saw the previews for it a few years ago, and it looked terrifying to me. I can't remember the year exactly, but maybe 2007 or 2008. I remember some of the scenes form the commercial, and I will give you what I remember.

It is set in some house (brilliant description I know). One of the most prominent scenes I can remember is where a woman is shaking out a sheet, and at one point the sheet billowing up reveals a pair of pale legs.

Another scene involves a demon-esque child thing sprinting past the woman's window while she faces the other way, and another involves another (or the same, I don't know) demon-esque thing crawling in a convoluted manner on the ceiling.

I know it's kind of vague, but any help anyone can provide would be very... helpful. Thanks in advance!

Movies it's not: Paranormal Activity, The Grudge, The Grudge 2, The Ring, The Ring 2, Mirrors, 1408, Midnight Meat Train
  1.  permalink
    And that would be The Bridges of Madison County. Don't thank me.
  2.  permalink
    Hold on! I made a mistake.
    The title you're searching is: THE LAKE HOUSE not BRIDGES OF MADISON COUNTY. Sorry.