Vanilla is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorfungus
    • CommentTimeJul 3rd 2010
    yes!
    •  
      CommentAuthorPalahniuk007
    • CommentTimeJul 3rd 2010 edited
  1.  permalink
    101% ready ;)
  2.  permalink
    Commercial break. Do not leave the theater, please.

3.  permalink
  4.  permalink
    Commercial break. Stay with us.

5.  permalink
    •  
      CommentAuthorfungus
    Do I have time to go to the restroom?
  6.  permalink
    Commercial break.

7.  permalink
  8.  permalink
    I love you all. True! ;-)
  9.  permalink
    "She's 16!"
    Hahaha lol
    Congrats to all the winners of the Odlzia Secret Awards ;) *claps*
    • CommentAuthoruhceiw
    I vote for MichaelAngelo. ;))
    • CommentAuthoroldzia999
    marinaraujo gets my vote. "The solving of the shots" did it for me! Good luck!
    • CommentAuthorlnatbnf
    Oups, sorry, I was at the buffet with Koji, my lover, we have eaten some oysters.
    http://whatthemovie.com/shot/9399
    Thank you everybody for this golden prize that I'll be proud to put on my bedside.
    Thank to the jury, and thank to our one and only master of ceremony, the great Palahniuk !
    Yes, I cry because it's too much emotion....
    "Thank you life, thank you love, and it is true, there is some angels in this city" as Marion C. said once....
    •  
      CommentAuthorfungus
    clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap,

Great show! Where's the after show party?
    •  
      CommentAuthorthem00ch
    If Groucho doesn't win something for "the grou show" then the EPC is as rigged as the Academy Awards :) He has my vote.

btw : what a show so far.
  10.  permalink
    clap, clap...
    • CommentAuthorLordMyst
    awesome palhaniuk007

to bad I didn't win the unwatchable movie award :)
  11.  permalink
    The winners are now WTM residents. Congratulations!

AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE YOUR FAVORITE EGO POSTER.
    Something I couldn't do myself!
    • CommentAuthoragonistes
    Congrats to all the winners! And a big round of applause for Palahniuk for organizing this whole thing, was a lot of fun seeing all the posters people made!
    • CommentAuthoroldzia999
    THANKS ALL FOR A GREAT NIGHT OF EXCITEMENT! Congrats to the winners! And enjoy the after party!!!

Baby I will see you later, you-know-where ;)
    •  
      CommentAuthorfungus
    The first time I enjoyed the commercials :D
  12.  permalink
    *wakes up* Euh..huh.. did I miss anything? Say what? Jeez. Wish I was born with boobs. Let me just say that uhceiw is a very wise man. And I need that job at Disney! So come on people! And now, me and OhLookBirdies live puke on the host Palahniuk because we had to much alcohol.

Oh. And congrats to all the winners. *walks off* *BARF!*
    •  
      CommentAuthorfnick
    What a show. Have to go now, my lawyer is already waiting for me ..

My own vote goes to this nauty poster:

13.  permalink
    PS: Wow. Did I really made 12(!) posters? That's, like, the most posters anyone made over here. Just sayin'.
    Waiter! ALCHOHOL!
    • CommentAuthorlnatbnf
    My vote is for my executive producer efji. He promised to go to the ceremony with me - apparently he choosed MisterZob, but my heart is mercyful....

14.  permalink
    My vote will go to agonistes. His poster blew me away! He will be back, mark my words.

Intermission:
  15.  permalink
    I vote for fabster.
  16.  permalink
    I love your show, it's a great job! Hope there will be an other soon :D
    • CommentAuthoragonistes
    My vote goes to marinaraujo for this one, brilliant idea and execution:

Love fabsters WTM Brothers too though, it was a close call.

And another intermission:
  17.  permalink
    I had a heart attack, then someone took me to the hospital
    back now and still blowing the stitches from all those glucose shots... WHO AM I KIDDING? I WAS DRUNK!!!!!!!
    this was a GREAT contest, though my head still hurts....
    Congratz to us ladies ;)
    ...and LET THE FUN BEGIN!!! *after-party mood*
  18.  permalink
    My vote goes to "BEING TOFFETOMAS"
    •  
      CommentAuthorsati
    holy shit! thanks for wtm supporter status!
    two things, though - I'm not a real blonde (unless u meant mentally:D:D:D) but I'm definetly hotter than russian girls:D
    • CommentAuthorTalie
    Congratulations to all winners and thanks for a great fun :)
    @Sati, we, Polish girls, are definitely hotter - there's no doubts :D
    • CommentAuthorChrisy
    • CommentTimeJul 4th 2010
    huh, I think you people still need to vote for the big winner, still hasn't been done :)
    You all have to vote
    •  
      CommentAuthorsati
    my vote goes to marinaraujo for her version of 'the silence of the lambs' poster:D
    • CommentAuthordekolta
    I vote for Groucho : Groshow. Really great poster.
    • CommentAuthorChrisy
    • CommentTimeJul 4th 2010 edited
    I vote for Toffetomas, I think his posters were the funniest
    Although I still question what happened on the red carpet (or before?), he still deserves my vote
    (not mentioning he said I could borrow his award if ever I felt the need ^^)
  19.  permalink
    I have to admit that Toffetomas delivered.
    But I don't vote for him or anybody because I'm jealous.

• CommentAuthormagdanml
    OH my god I can't believe I won. I wanna thank my mom and dad and Johnny Depp, if he didn't leave I wouldn't be here with you now. I wanna thank Academy for the prize and Palahniuk and Oldzia for this great ceremony.
    Sorry for being a little late but I was busy watching all this hansom men and later I got locked up in a restroom with some bearded man, he kept talking about 7 kids he have and I lost track of time.
    Thank you all again and when I will calm down a little I will pick my favorite poster and give my vote.
    • CommentAuthorAsmodai
    For the record, I do not have 7 kids.
    •  
      CommentAuthorefji
    I just show up again after the fantastic last night's party.
    Thank you so much Oldzia and Pala for this wonderful ceremony.
    I wouldn't say the same to your "photographer". Ln, it's an infamous fake !
    I never liked my neck to be bitten by a redhead transvestite wearing a ridiculous name. I was waiting for you at the bar, looking for your gorgeous outfit :

Congrats for your prize. You deserves it definitely. You're holding your award so firmly that I'm sure we gone do great things together. Of course I vote for your poster (rieur)...

All the others winners are great.
    Silviabrigida, Sati and Thaizy, I love your sentences. You can come to my office any time, maybe I'll have a job for you :)
    • CommentAuthortoffetomas
    For the people who didn't vote yet and want to see all best posters once more:

• CommentAuthorstuken
    nice gala, espiacelly the commercial breaks were interesting xD i'm sry i couldn't be there :/ the guy making funny things on the carpet was just a clone of mine i'm sending each time i have to appear on public events ^^ i'm reserved concerning those xD
    furthermore i want to congratulate the winners of the OSA :D you deserve it ^^
    but i have to complain :O palahniuk is shirking! he should be the only one who decides... we should vote so that everybody gots the same amount of voice, so it becomes a draw and palahniuk has to determine the winner :)
  20.  permalink
    If we go down that line, this contest is gonna cost me a fortune because I'll have to grant EVERYBODY!
    • CommentAuthortobsch
    Awesome! I didn't even miss the whole contest... Well, I guess better late than never! Congrats to the winners so far! And always remember:

Ok, I gotta go get drunk now... I'm the only one who's still sober on the EPC Awards!

But before that, I'm gonna have to vote for Fnick and his "Classic Jerk" poster. It just made me laugh so hard!

Ok, I also did a little something for you guys to have a look at all my posters again:

21.  permalink

• CommentAuthormagdanml
    I wasn't in food coma but I vote for tobsch and his poster for "Cloudy with chance of movies". ^ see above

And for the record in my previous message there should be written 6 kids, not 7. Just a mistake caused by all this enthusiasm after winning, also 6-7 kids, what's the difference :)
    • CommentAuthorAsmodai
    As far as I know, I do not have 6 kids either.