Vanilla is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1.  permalink
    "but its going to be 2-1 for the Netherlands"
    Are you always so lucky with your previsions, L. Myst?
  2.  permalink
    Congratulations, Netherlands.
    I can't say I'm not sad, but I believe we will move on in 2014. And now I'm counting on Germany.
    •  
      CommentAuthormikebozzio
    • CommentTimeJul 2nd 2010
    what??? Brazil had a match today?
    •  
      CommentAuthorenerg
    YYYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BITCHES!!!! THE DUTCH ARE GONNA BE WORLD CHAMPIONS!!!
    Tonight i'm going to party my ass of! I'm drunk! YEAH!!!
    I live in the heart of the hague btw and everybody is screaming and everyone is happy as hell :)

YEAH!!
    • CommentAuthorLordMyst
    haha 2-1 ;) marina :)

i told you people
    I told you :)

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

we now got a great chance to get to the finals

ole :)
    • CommentAuthorRenko
    • CommentTimeJul 2nd 2010 edited
    this will end like 1974: Netherlands beats Brazil and Germany gets the cup ;)

I am a bit sad about Brazil, ok i am European and probably see football in another way then Brazilians do, but i think the first half was very impressive! (Lucky goal, but other chances to get in front with 2 or 3 goals)
    But i don't know what happened in the half time break - they played so much weaker in the second half :/
  3.  permalink
    I found that match a bit boring (glad for the Netherlands), but the one between Gana and Uruguay, wow, what a match...too bad for the Gana though
    • CommentAuthorLeonardoS
    • CommentTimeJul 3rd 2010
    Congratulations Netherlands. It was a really great game. I got really nervous, and desperate, i confess, and yeah, I cried in the end.
    I'm not the biggest fan of football, but in World Cups is different. The whole country stop to see our team playing. And here in Sao Paulo its amazing, you can hear the whole city celebrating, its something unique;
    I have to say here.
    Brasil winning or loosing, I'm brazilian, and i'm really proud of it.
    You can say anything about us, that we can't count up to ten, that we can't speak english very well, but man, i don't care.
    I love my country.
    • CommentAuthorAsmodai
    I think we all love our countries when it comes to things like this ;)

"Our country! In her intercourse with foreign nations, may she always be in the right; but still our country, right or wrong."
    — Stephen Decatur
  4.  permalink
    I also got surprised in the second half, it looked so certain that Brazil would win! I guess brazilian players thought that the match was already won and didn't give their best. Then, after Netherlands's first goal, they got too much worried and couldn't concentrate well, it was really a pity.
    • CommentAuthorLordMyst
    next stop Uruquay
    and then Spain in the final :)

in 2014 brazil will win the world cup in their own country
    trust me on that
    • CommentAuthorChrisy
    • CommentTimeJul 3rd 2010 edited
    I dont know why people seem to be so surprise Holland won, I mean I dont know much about football but the Netherlands are not what you can call a small team, they are 4th in world FIFA ranking and I might be wrong but I think they havent lost an international game in more than 2 years. Just a thought :) I also dont think the Brazilian team thought they would have it easy against them, I'm sure before each game the opposite teams are well studied and they knew what Holland was capable of ;)
    • CommentAuthorrulo
    Anyone saw the new goal keeper of Ajax?:) Luis "Schwalbe" Suárez?

I laughed for like 10 minutes when I saw the save Suárez pulled out:D
    And Uruguay deserved winning when Ghana is that bad they only score 2 out of 5 penalties...

for the people who haven't seen it:D
  5.  permalink
    Let's role...good luck to the WTM's country :)
  6.  permalink
    Yepppp, go Germany, go! The last thing we need now is that Argentina wins this Worldcup.
    • CommentAuthorrulo
    Great, Germany congratz, pity you will lose from Spain or Netherlands:)
    Very good to not have to see Maradona running naked through the streets of Buenos Aires...
    • CommentAuthorLordMyst
    germany oh my god
    they were goooood

oke argentina was terrible

but still thinks spain will win against germany
  7.  permalink
    Of course they knew that Netherlands had a great team, everyone was nervous in the beginning of the match, but after the goal they relaxed a little bit, unfortunatelly it's not the first time this happens.

And wow, Germany! At least that to relieve us brazilians! :DD
  8.  permalink
    Yeah, it's hard to say but LM was completely right. Even the score.
    God damn, what a lucky bas***! :]

The second half we played like such an arrogant asses.. The Oranges deserved it. Then, just to complicate even more, the stupid criminal got a red card.
    (FELIPE MELO SEU FILHO DA PUTA BURRO, ESTÚPIDO, ESCROTO, MARGINAL DO CARALHO!) Sorry about that.

So, good luck for you guys.. I will support the germans but if the Oranges could win I will be content.

The worst thing about the world cup was the Paraguay's defeat. See that girl right down here? She would be naked if Paraguay would play the semi-final match. :/ - So sad!

• CommentAuthoragonistes
    • CommentTimeJul 4th 2010
    Just google her name, it's not like that would've been the first time for her. ;)
    •  
      CommentAuthorfreddelgado
    • CommentTimeJul 4th 2010 edited
    Yeah.. I know that.. But every single time is unique. I don't bother me to see her again and again and again... naked! :}
    • CommentAuthoragonistes
    That's true too. :D
    •  
      CommentAuthorenerg
    • CommentAuthorAsmodai

Mrs. tliff?
  9.  permalink
    Then my friends asked me: Why are you supporting the germans, Fred? Because of her:

In 2014 I hope the group formed by Sweden, Ukraine, Australia and Venezuela will be hosted in my city, Recife. It will be the Group G (spot) of World Cup. Look them.

FIFA can change one european, Sweden to Norway or Ukraine to Finland (perkele, finn girls are incredible) and Venezuela to US team. I'm just dreaming. :]
    • CommentAuthorChrisy
    • CommentTimeJul 6th 2010
    Holland in the finals yihoooo :)
    • CommentAuthorninka
    • CommentTimeJul 6th 2010
    Yeeeeeha!!!!!!!
  10.  permalink
    Yeah...

Tomorrow Germany beats Spain and sunday Germany beats Holland.. and the world will be the exactly same world that all we always knew.

And CBF (Confederação Brasileira de Futebol - Brazilian Football's Confederation) promises a new view about brazilian football. The World Cup won't be enough.

:]
    • CommentAuthorLordMyst
    • CommentTimeJul 7th 2010
    VIVA HOLLANDIA!!!!!!!!!!!
    • CommentAuthorhanske84
    KAMPIOENEN! KAMPIOENEN! KAMPIOENEN OLÉ OLÉ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorenerg
    HELL YEAH!!
  11.  permalink
    I'm not a big football fan. But I have to say....I'm very happy Holland made it to the finals. My prediction: Germany beats Spain, Germany beats Holland in the finals and takes the Cup. Germany has a very disciplined team and I think they're technically superior. I'm gonna watch Spain-Germany tonight, I hope you guys'll enjoy the game. Cheers.
    • CommentAuthorrulo
    Holland always wins from Germany, except for finals:(

Hope Holland will win, but I'm afraid Germany will score the 2-1 in the 119th minute, as the Germans always score.
    If Spain makes it to the final, I have more confidence Holland will take the cup
    •  
      CommentAuthorZythux
    I still think Spain will make it to the finals :p
  12.  permalink
    Ok then, let's see the game.. 1 hour before the first kick, and counting...
  13.  permalink
    Nah I can't believe Germany lost against Spain. Good to you dutch, Spain won't win against Holland.
    •  
      CommentAuthorZythux
    I don't understand why Spain is so underrated. Best team by far in my opinion. I'm afraid we'll lose, we would have a better chance against Germany.
    • CommentAuthorrulo
    We have a better, but still not very good, chance against Spain. And imho every team you will encounter in a World Cup Final is hard to play against otherwise they wouldn't have come so far.:)
    OEHOEH already nervous for sunday, and tomorrow I have to work with my German colleague who is always grumpy, wondering how he would be tomorrow:D
    • CommentAuthorRenko
    • CommentTimeJul 7th 2010 edited
    Spain has to get the cup! Not to annoy the Dutch, just because i placed a bet on them ;)
    Today Spain is the deserved winner, but Netherlands and Spain are playing not the impressive offensive/creative football like 2008 (well, Netherlands wasn't successful, in this case i can understand it ;) ), so it could become a boring final... let's hope i am wrong :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorfreddelgado
    • CommentTimeJul 8th 2010 edited
    I will change my name. I will call myself Mick Jagger.

Let's see my retrospect in this World Cup:

Quarter-finals
    Uruguay x Ghana (I'd support Ghana, Uruguay won)
    Holland x Brazil (I'd support Brazil, Holland won)
    Argentina x Germany (I'd support Argentina, Germany won)
    Paraguay x Spain (I'd support Paraguay, Spain won)

Semi-finals
    Uruguay x Holland (I'd support Uruguay, Holland won)
    Germany x Spain (I'd support Germany, Spain won)

I'm really afraid to support Holland in the final match... You have no idea how afraid I am.
    Even the f****** german octopus was better than me. I miss ALL games!
  14.  permalink
    Yeah, every single prediction I'd made so far but one has been wrong, too. I'd have thought Germany would end up with the cup.
    • CommentAuthorhanske84
    • CommentTimeJul 9th 2010
    it's friday and allready I can feel the stress building up for sunday :P
    *going to get a beer to ease the pain ;)*
    • CommentAuthorrulo
    • CommentTimeJul 9th 2010
    :( the German Octupus predicted Spain would win the World Cup, and he/she's been right all the time so far!
    And he/she was right all the time also at the European Championship, except for the finals!
    Maybe Holland has a tiny chance of winning:D

Oh Im nervous too about sunday, @hanske84 like the beer idea, I'll do it in like 30 mins:D
  15.  permalink
    Well so if Mick Jagger is supporting Spain, there will be an instability in the curve time-space?
    •  
      CommentAuthorfreddelgado
    • CommentTimeJul 9th 2010 edited
    I'm not nervous, I'm just afraid about my sense to predict the future.
    So, my really cold pack of beers will wait for sunday.
    • CommentAuthorLordMyst
    • CommentTimeJul 11th 2010
    oh man its almost going to start :)
    • CommentAuthoroldzia999
    • CommentTimeJul 11th 2010
    I bow to both teams, but obviouly congratulations to Spain!! :D
    • CommentAuthorLordMyst
    • CommentTimeJul 12th 2010
    congrats to spain
    the best team have won :(
  16.  permalink
    Congrats to Spain...