Vanilla is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMichele
    • CommentTimeDec 1st 2010
    C =D
    • CommentAuthorshantak
    Ahaa, nice!!

A
  1.  permalink
    B
  2.  permalink
    And can someone pls tell me whats the movie name of the shot with the children with RED/ORANGE eyes..? *innocent face*

:-D
    •  
      CommentAuthormikebozzio
    A
    •  
      CommentAuthortorqu3
    @Tommy_Leazaq - I'll tell you the name of the movie after three days..one shot from the movie is still in FF..
  3.  permalink
    @torqu3: I know dude.. Thats why that *innocent face*.. :P

Its bugging me that that shot have around 1000 solves and I know I have seen that movie way before in TV but dont hav a slightest clue now.. :-(
    • CommentAuthorJohannaP
    K
    •  
      CommentAuthorZythux

So, an extra point for energ, theoffice911, Adriel, shantak and mikebozzio!
    •  
      CommentAuthorenerg
    • CommentTimeFeb 3rd 2011
    Soooooooo,
    Since the errorgator is dominating my evening I thought I'd make another WTI shot.. Just for fun! I know you guys like it :) Maybe we can resurrect this topic?

Okay, here goes:

This is the Warner Bros logo (achem, yeah it is, get on with it!) but these are also openingshots (aaaduh, we know that, come on man!) from four different kinds of movies (I can see that, you twat!). It's up to you to find out which four movies these are.
    Please write them down in the following order:
    A B
    C D

You can choose from:
    Devil's Advocate, Harry Potter 6, the Departed, Zodiac, the Hangover, Inception, Corpse Bride, 300, the Dark Knight, Sweeney Todd, Assassination of Jesse James by the coward Robert Ford, Troy, Miss Congeniality (man, why do I even own this film!!), Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Heat, the Matrix and Natural Born Killers.

Good night and Good luck (that's not something you can choose from, it's just me saying good night [and good luck by the way])
  4.  permalink
    A = 300, definitely..

for rest, I have to think.!
    •  
      CommentAuthorZythux
    • CommentTimeFeb 7th 2011
    A = 300
    B = The Dark Knight
    C and D, no clue :p