Vanilla is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1.  permalink
    when i am in the feature films menu and i click on the box ''show unsolved only'' i expect to see only unsolved snapshots but instead nothing changes and i keep seeing solved ones and maybe one or two times an unsolved one.
    • CommentAuthorwintria
    • CommentTimeSep 28th 2010
    When you tick the "show unsolved only" box, you'll only get shots that you yourself haven't solved!! To put it another way: by ticking the box you'll not be bothered by the shots that you've already solved, thereby saving you a lot of time when going through FF... If you wanna see shots that haven't been guessed at all you'll have to go through each day one by one (to see which ones are red).
    • CommentAuthorjec
    • CommentTimeMar 11th 2011
    Hi,

I have found that this doesn't work. I still get snapshots that I have solved showing up with this option ticked.
    • CommentAuthorkinoute
    • CommentTimeMar 16th 2011
    Yep, there is also a problem with the random button. If you specify a tag in it, even if you uncheck "include solved shots" and check right to the date "show unsolved only", this will show you shots you have already found.