Vanilla is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorbazzy3000
    • CommentTimeFeb 6th 2011
    Where the hell is he? http://whatthemovie.com/user/Deviant he is still a mod! 8 months gone
    i hope he is alright and everything.. but 8 months for a mod should mean mod off

i nominate olympiquetango for new mod!
    • CommentAuthorAsmodai
    • CommentTimeFeb 6th 2011
    He has work and a real life, and his mod status is just in there for nostalgic reasons, if he wants to come back some time :) Basically I replaced him.
    • CommentAuthorbazzy3000
    • CommentTimeFeb 6th 2011 edited
    well then i say
    replace asmo for olympique ;) sorry asmo...

and we all have work and life... 8 months gone... mod status has to go.. you might think i am an asshole.. but you might as well make me a mod if this is the rules... i promise i won't do any modding ;)
    • CommentAuthorChrisy
    • CommentTimeFeb 7th 2011
    We dont need any more mod, there will be nothing to give to that person to do. We need a coder :)
    • CommentAuthorAsmodai
    ...right.
    • CommentAuthorbazzy3000
    i know.. i am kinda disappointed no one wants to do it. I understand it will take a up a lot of your time, but the has to be a user who loves wtm as much as we do and who can code as well?
    • CommentAuthorAsmodai
    Of course we would prefer someone already in the community, who knows his/her way around the type of coding we are using (ruby on rails, if I remember correctly), but also has experience with the server side of things.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsiren34
    I don't understand your crazy moon language . . .
    •  
      CommentAuthorDeviant
    • CommentTimeApr 29th 2011
    Oh my god, a thread dedicated to me! :)

Sorry for disappearing all of a sudden. My life changed pretty drastically (finally a job, new home, new friends...) and WTM distracted me so much. Should have said good bye to everyone but I wasn't sure if I come back or not. Well I didn't. But it was a great time with you guys! Thanks for being a great community and I hope everything still goes well.

I met naut and tliff once in a pub in cologne (those damn bavarians can drink too much!) and we also talked about if I should keep my moderator status and they said it's okay like this. I think there should be some kind of ex-moderator status so people don't ask questions on my profile and never get any answer.

Now it's actually a game called Minecraft that defines my weekends :D Life is full of distractions!
    • CommentAuthorkinoute
    you will keep your mod status until we make a ex-staff memorabilia. After that, maybe we'll look for new active mods
    • CommentAuthorAsmodai
    AFTER THAT MAYBE! So don't go around shouting "I want person X to be a mod!" "Chuck Norris would make a great mod!" or whatever. ;)
    • CommentAuthorbazzy3000
    damn deviant.. too bad you will not return! and i say! DON"T GET BAZZY FOR MOD!!!
    • CommentAuthorrohieb
    Oh, I'm sure, Chuck Norris would make a pretty goddamn mod :D
    •  
      CommentAuthorCHILI
    chuck norris doesn't need mod status, he's already admin...
  1.  permalink
    I'm gonna be a mod.
    You know why ?

'Cause I pay good money plus I'm gonna UNMOD everyone.
    I'll be the first UNMODERATOR of all time.

Because we all know a moderator is a thing from the 90's.
    A moderator is an incident from the Internet Democracy.

That's why you ALL need Palahniuk.

Vote for me.