Vanilla is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorcrosbow
    • CommentTimeFeb 17th 2011 edited

• CommentAuthorAsmodai
    • CommentTimeFeb 17th 2011
    What kind of category would you use it for? In your example, it says "catagory: undefined", is this just in the meta of the shot, or can you add this yourself?
    • CommentAuthorcrosbow

•  
      CommentAuthorenerg
    Looks great to me! I was also thinking about an improvement of the bookmarks-page: the possibilty to catagorize your bookmarks in your own like "Damn, I want to know from which movie this shot is, therefore I'll catagorize it", "Wow, this shot is great: bookmark it baby", "Crap, this shot is soooo bad I wonder whether it makes it to the FF", "random shit" and "Dude, this shot is soooo cool and it had a low rating, I want to try and re-upload it sometime". And maybe more :D.
    That would be awsome! (in addition to your idea).
  1.  permalink
    Sorry for my ignorance but where can I see my bookmarked shots..?
  2.  permalink
    Upper right corner,next to Logout....Options/Bookmarks
    Nice idea crosbow, I use bookmark page quite a lot, so improving it would be great
    •  
      CommentAuthorefji
    Did I miss something ?
    Do we have a new coder ??
    Hallelujah !!
    Sounds great. After the "over capacity" problem, more bookmarking possibilities is on the top of the todo list (energ summarized what I think too). Maybe together with combined tag search.
    • CommentAuthorcrosbow

• CommentAuthorAdriel
    I think it would be nice to be able to scroll through your bookmarks, without having to open them separately... e.g. similar to viewing snaphots on the movie page. some very nice ideas btw, crosbow :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorZythux
    Looks great, I don't use bookmarks yet, but I do use Firefox and Greasemonkey so I'll sure test it if you release something :) I'm sure I'd use the bookmark-function more often if it looks like this :)
    •  
      CommentAuthortorqu3
    I use bookmarks a lot..great ideas crosbow..
    • CommentAuthorcrosbow
    • CommentTimeFeb 19th 2011 edited

•  
      CommentAuthorCHILI
    • CommentTimeFeb 24th 2011 edited
    i do. but it's only 2 movies at the moment that i have bookmarked.
    i bookmark way more shots and it would be pretty cool to have your script implemented.
    • CommentAuthorFireball
    • CommentTimeFeb 24th 2011
    i do bookmarks as well occasionally...so an improvement is always welcome

...even I think some other things are a bit more important to be improved on wtm :)
    • CommentAuthorcrosbow
    • CommentTimeMar 7th 2011 edited

•  
      CommentAuthorefji
    • CommentTimeMar 8th 2011
    Still no comments ?
    I tried it. It is promising but does not really work. I get the bookmarks page (not always but usually it appears when I open a new one), but all the thumbnails are underlined in red with "fetching info". Waited a long long time but nothing is fetched...

When I visit manually one of the shot page and come back to the bookmarks, I get the traditional bookmarks page, then by cliquing on the bookmark menu I get the enhanced one and now the shot I visited is correctly underlined and documented.

"reset cache" option gives an empty page and nothing to do to change it. I had to uninstall the script and reinstall it to go back to the previous configuration.

I use firefox 3.6.13 under linux
    The error console gives many many warnings like this

Warning: reference to undefined property window.savedmarks[i].cat
    Source File: file:///home/mysecretname/.mozilla/firefox/7jste7nk.default/extensions/%7Be4a8a97b-f2ed-450b-b12d-ee082ba24781%7D/components/greasemonkey.js
    Line: 579

and hints like this
    WTM_bookmarks/WTM_bookmarks: 83859 lacks metadata

Hope this help.
    And thanks for the job !
    • CommentAuthorcrosbow
    • CommentTimeMar 9th 2011 edited

•  
      CommentAuthorefji
    • CommentTimeMar 9th 2011 edited
    It works now, more or less. I still have to manipulate a little to make the bookmarks page appear. After some steps I cannot describe exactly since they seem to be different each time, I get the nice enhanced bookmarks page. Very nice and useful.
    But now I have a request number 1 with highest priority :
    make the "go to shot" button (and the other buttons too) open a new tab instead of loading in the same place. Because of course after visiting a shot, the "back" button does not go back to the bookmarks page and you have to do again all the tricky things to get it back.

There are a few bugs in the legend. For example on one very old shot he says that the solution will be available in 243 days...
    But most of them are OK.
    • CommentAuthorcrosbow
    • CommentTimeMar 10th 2011 edited

•  
      CommentAuthorefji
    • CommentTimeMar 10th 2011
    There were few of them (about 10 among 900 in the whole page). "reload" works fine except on the rejected shots.