Vanilla is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorsandrusz
    • CommentTimeJun 9th 2011
    I have another email from Fireball and I wrote him to come to the forum.
    •  
      CommentAuthorPalahniuk007
    • CommentTimeJun 9th 2011 edited
    Thank you sandrusz !

Tell him we're all going to delete our account if he doesn't come back : me, Palahniuk, as usual, but also :

- Olympique Tango herself (she's in my bed as we speak)
    - Bazzy3000
    - LordMyst
    - Toffetomas
    - Quitproquo
    - JohannaP (who's gonna end up in my bed very soon)
    - And the one and only Office911

How about that ?
    • CommentAuthorkinoute
    no more troubles, yes!!
    • CommentAuthorGregh
    Why did he delete his account? :s
  1.  permalink
    He deleted his account because Kinoute deleted one of his Donald Duck beloved snap.

That's why.
  2.  permalink
    @sandrusz
    Any news from Fire B ?
    • CommentAuthorFirebaII
    • CommentTimeJun 11th 2011 edited
    hey pala, thanks so much for your words mate...you really put a big smile on my face. :)
    I haven't read in here anymore since that day, but when I heard from sandrusz that palah is back and he supported me a bit, I was so happy you can't imagine !
    I think you are the only one who knows how it feels when you delete yourself and of course I wouldn't want that you delete yourself a third time ! :))
    Well probably you don't want to be the only one who deletes himself and comes back afterwards, so that you are in good company, right? :P

Well I have to say days without WTM were quite nice, I expected it to be more terrible actually. Suddenly you got a lot more time on your hands when you don't hang around in here anymore so much. So on my own I wouldn't come back anywhere in near time I think, but I chatted with my friend sandrusz for many many hours and she kinda convinced me to come back...so I would come back if kinoute can rescue something on my old account...and if it's just for my friends sandrusz, oldzia & palah. :) So if my old account can be restored I will be back and I will be very silent, only play my game in here, only write to friends etc.
    If it's not possible I won't start again from the beginning and enjoy my WTM-free time...it's both ok, since it was my own decision to delete myself. :)

I already wrote a shout to kinoute and also tried to reach him in the chat room, but he seems to be very busy and didn't respond yet if there is a chance to restore my old account. The WTM site is also quite slow these days for me & I get really many errors...so maybe he is working on them?

Well you won't believe it maybe guys, but tonight I had a dream about olympique & quitproquo (I think this whole story is still haunting me in a way, even at night)...in my dream, I met them in real life and we made peace together. So yea I also want to use this chance to give everyone my hand and make peace...so I will give my hand to olympique, quitproquo, bazzy, theoffice, the mods (who i criticized as well a bit) and everyone else who felt offended by my message. I think we are like a big family in here, so let's forget the past and look into the future. :) Maybe one day on the WTM World Wide Meeting we all will be laughing about such stories & scandals while drinking a beer together. :)

So it's up to kinoute now what he can do...
    It would be nice if this whole story has a happy end! :)

P.S. Oh yea and I want my Donald Duck snap restored as well of course ! ;)
  3.  permalink
    Plus we all know turkish girls are hairy.

Kinoute !

We need Fireball around here.
    And don't forget, Kinoute, poker night in Paris on the 27th or the 28th...
    • CommentAuthorFirebaII
    • CommentTimeJun 11th 2011 edited
    yes pala...plus I just found my Donald Duck beloved snap again!

p.s. can anyone tell me why I always get error 500 when I want to access oldzias profile? grrrrrr wanted to tell her a big thank you for her support in here...because I think it was very sweet & brave of her...so many hugs to you oldzia when you read this ! :)
    • CommentAuthorcrosbow
    • CommentTimeJun 12th 2011 edited

• CommentAuthorsandrusz
    • CommentTimeJun 12th 2011
    Hey, welcome back! :)
  4.  permalink
    Oldzia is in my bed right now.