Vanilla is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorfhrnht
    • CommentTimeJul 31st 2012
    Hey! I just became a WTM Supporter for the next 6 months so i earnt awesome uploads but i have a (maybe stupid) question about it : Can an awesome upload become a SotD too ? I guess yes but i'd rather be sure...

And i would know too: Is it ok to post 3 snap of the same movie if the third is an awesome upload ? I read it on the forum but nothing official on the FAQ about it so...

Oh and while i'm on the subject: What time is it to see the new snapshots of the day ?

Thank you!

(Sorry if my english is not perfect :D )
    • CommentAuthorAsmodai
    Nope, it can't become SotD. Only shots that went through NS.
    Yes, this is allowed.
    Around 2/3 CET (I keep forgetting :P). The time of day that the server changes date ;)
    • CommentAuthorfhrnht
    Ahw, it's sad that it can't become SotD, i really think my new one had a chance, ahah :D

Thank you for all your answers! :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorfungus
    • CommentTimeAug 3rd 2012
    @fhrnht: Becoming a supporter allows you to upload five snapshots of a movie. So you don't have the restriction with two shots per movie anymore and you don't have to "waste" one of your AU for a third shot of a movie.
    • CommentAuthorfhrnht
    • CommentTimeAug 8th 2012
    Oh god, why didn't i learn it before i already put my shot ? *cry*
  1.  permalink
    @fungus: If you don't mind, I would like to ask you something about what you said. If I have understood everything correctly, non-supporters can upload only 2 snapshots per film - if they win an Awesome Upload (e.g. in a contest), they can upload a 3rd snapshot (this 3rd snapshot being the Awesome Upload) for a film that they had already uploaded 2 snapshots for. So, exclusively with the help of an Awesome Upload, a non-supporter is able to upload 3 snapshots for the same film.

Now, does the same principle also apply to actual WTM supporters? I mean, they can upload 5 snapshots per film. If a supporter has uploaded 5 snapshots for a film - all of which went through the voting phase ("NS") - can he/she upload a 6th snapshot using an Awesome Upload? Since Awesome Uploads seem to be a way to go over the default upload limit....

Thank you in advance for any input you (or anyone else) can give me. :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorfungus
    • CommentTimeSep 3rd 2012 edited
    @Duysterwald: Yes, the concept is exactly as you describe it. If a supporter wants to put a sixth snapshot of a movie he can use an AU. As far as I know there are no restrictions on how to use your AUs (except on using it on movies which are not allowed like shorts or tv movies).
  2.  permalink
    @fungus: Okay then, that is good to know! :) Thank you for getting back to me so quickly! ^_^