Vanilla is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorkinoute
    • CommentTimeJun 20th 2013 edited
    Hello everybody,

Let's talk about the next (little) update of WTM. Last year we added some features and fixed a lot of recurrent bugs and we would like to do the same this summer. Nothing fancy (let's keep the big features for WTM 3.0), just some stuff players want for a long time. If you have any ideas of what you would like to see on WTM, please write it and explain it the best you can. You can also tell us about bugs. Here are some stuffs we have in mind for WTM 2.7 (or your old ideas), nothing is settled of course:

// New ranks with new privileges. Here is the actual list with some new ranks (edited june 24th):

BRONZE - 0 WTM bucks: Cable Monkey - shout, vote
    BRONZE - 500 WTM bucks: Focus Puller - upload (have users see the site for 2 days to avoid rookie mistakes) / add movies to the db?
    BRONZE - 1000 WTM bucks: Grip?? - write reviews ***NEW MEMO***
    BRONZE - 2,000 WTM bucks: Clapper Loader - tag shots

SILVER - 5,000 WTM bucks: Best Boy - add alternative titles
    SILVER - 10,000 WTM bucks: Boom Operator - delete tags
    SILVER - 15,000 WTM bucks: Lighting Technician - add deletion votes
    SILVER - 20,000 WTM bucks: Costume Designer - delete alt-titles ***NEW MEMO***

GOLD - 30,000 WTM bucks: Property Master - delete deletion votes
    GOLD - 40,000 WTM bucks: Stunt Coordinator - add movie genre / abstract ***NEW MEMO***
    GOLD - 50,000 WTM bucks: Set Decorator - fix movie info (IMDB, language, short_url's & unassign shots)
    GOLD - 75,000 WTM bucks: Cinematographer - replace

PLATINUM - 100,000 WTM bucks: Editor - can delete wrong characters entries / spoiler other users' shouts
    PLATINUM - 150,000 WTM bucks: Executive Producer - lock/unlock movies (*only if we have* a tool that shows recent lock/unlocks, so we can check)
    PLATINUM - 200,000 WTM bucks: Producer - turn stuff into series, so they can fill up the database (*only if we have* a tool that shows recent TV series, so we can check)
    PLATINUM - 300,000 WTM bucks: Writer - shot straight into limbo (= delete shot directly) ***NEW MEMO***

IVORY - 400,000 WTM bucks: Director - get a free 1-week sidequest when you reach this ***MEMO CHANGED TO IVORY***
    IVORY - 500.000 WTM bucks: Studio Boss - we can make something up when people get close

// Monthly newsletter to let the players know what's going on here (and bring back old inactive players)
    // Show your own rank on all HoF
    // Possibility to repost automatically a rejected shot without losing the favs/bookmarks/solves (only to FF as an AU? not again in the NS?)
    // New Logged Page with activity of your fellows like Facebook (new shots posted, new favs (supporter), new fellowship etc)
    // Buy AUs with bucks, transfer AUs to another account as gift, save a rejected shot by sending an AU to the uploader (if (s)he accepts) (= interesting but need so many rules to avoid abuse of fellows)
    // Director page with all the movies/bio
    // Automatically update the first solver/number of solves (without having to refresh the page)
    // Notifications (like FB) on your screen when you are playing
    // Operators (+ -) for tag search
    // Options to list the result of the search (by rating, by date etc)
    // Ignore some tags
    // Moderation stuff
    // Memos for 100 "gore" shots & 100 "nudity" shots
    // Add the number of shots left needed to have the gore/nudity/animation/bw memo on the memo

Some bugs to fix or features to improve:

// When you add a movie, sometimes the alternative titles are not saved (accents related)
    // Contest shots are shown in the tag search before the contest is even started
    // The RSS
    // Fix the avatars for good

Already done
    // **FIXED** An Awesome Upload always has the “hard” difficulty
    // **FIXED** Fix the "@" feature (when you add something next to the nickname, the player won't get any notification (like "@kinoute:")
    // **FIXED** Make it impossible to add tags with fewer than 3 characters
    // **FIXED** The narrow keys navigation was broken on the first FF shots (when the "next" button was disabled)
    // **FIXED** Rating of your own shots was hidden in the NS overview
    // **FIXED** DVD shelf back with new covers and automatic updates when a new movie is added (or when a cover is available)

// **IMPROVED**Improve the deletion of accounts (solves etc)
    // **IMPROVED** You can now delete characters, they won't be reimported
    // **IMPROVED** You can delete genres, they won't be reimported
    // **IMPROVED** The arrow keys is now disabled when you are writing a shout on shot
    // **IMPROVED** New unlogged homepage to attract players
    // **IMPROVED** Use The tmdb API to bring infos for series (character etc)
    // **IMPROVED** Rethink the random button for difficulties (the number of solves needed to be a easy/medium/hard shot)

// **ADDED** "Awesome Upload" tag automatically added when uploading an AU
    // **ADDED* Auto-completion feature for @username when writing a shout
    // **ADDED ** Vote/fav/bookmark using the keyboard (arrow keys nav)
    • CommentAuthorkinoute
    ** IDEAS/SUGGESTIONS FROM PLAYERS ARE LISTED HERE **

** @ban **

// Same match algorithm in movie search than when solving a snap (e.g. no need for a perfect match).
    // Tag search in fav/bookmarks? I'm not sure how useful it'd be, but I have a lot of bookmarks and sometime search would be handy.
    // Fix arrow navigation when on the last FFs (1-3 or so), where they often stop working.
    // Check for modifiers (Ctrl, Alt, Shift, etc.) when an arrow key is pressed. Alt+arrow is used for navigating in the history in many browser, and Ctrl+arrow would allow some navigation between words.

** @Zo0 **

// For 100.000 bucks rank - can delete wrong character shots
    // See shots which need to be replaced quickly (banner/cross in the movie shots overview, shot view...)

** @Pzy **

// When you are guessing the shots on the front page the solved shots still appear if you click on next
    // I would like to see all FF shots at once.
    // It could be possible to choose some of the own collected memos that will be showed on the profile.
    // Something like a list of shots you uploaded per movie
    // Earn bucks for posts on the forum to make it more active
    // Currently voting for movies is pretty useless, it would be cool if there would be a top movie list like the 250 top movies from IMDB

** @LePaposaure **

// Shouts viewable only by fellows/the user
    • CommentAuthorBan
    • CommentTimeJun 20th 2013
    Yay, new stuff!

> Possibility to repost automatically a rejected shot without losing the favs (only to FF as an AU? not again in the NS?)
    Yes yes! :) IMO this shouldn't be restricted to AU. I'm sure we all from time to time want to re-subimt a shot because we really like it, and an AU isn't needed because it was close to pass. BTW, I think it'd be good mostly because it'd be easier to post it (a few upload steps could be skipped, plus no need to remove the old one manually, etc.). Keeping favs would be cool, though :)

> Operators (+ -) for tag search
    Yes yes yes, please :p

> Disable the arrow keys when writing a shout on shot
    Good! Also not reacting to arrows when modifiers are pressed (Ctrl, Shift, Alt) would be good.

> Auto unlock feature when a release date is added
    Good idea. Autolock of new movies might be good too, so we could fill the DB with the new movies without having to ask a moderator to lock it every time.

> When you add a movie, sometimes the alternative titles are not saved (accents related)
    ;)

My 2c from the top of my head:

Features:
    * Same match algorithm in movie search than when solving a snap (e.g. no need for a perfect match).
    * Tag search in fav/bookmarks? I'm not sure how useful it'd be, but I have a lot of bookmarks and sometime search would be handy.

Bugs:
    * Fix arrow navigation when on the last FFs (1-3 or so), where they often stop working.
    * Check for modifiers (Ctrl, Alt, Shift, etc.) when an arrow key is pressed. Alt+arrow is used for navigating in the history in many browser, and Ctrl+arrow would allow some navigation between words.
    •  
      CommentAuthorZo0
    maybe we can delete some characters at 100 000 bucks
    example
    http://whatthemovie.com/movie/the_experiment/characters
    here there 's a mistake in the list of characters ,a mix with the german movie
    • CommentAuthorscarygary
    • CommentTimeJun 20th 2013
    At one point, someone suggested the ability to "AU" one of your rejected posts after every 10,000 bucks earned. The idea was brought up as an incentive to get more people voting on movies. I don't recall where this was originated (nor do I recall who the originator was by name); but I did like the idea. A slight modification to the idea could be to grant this ability per every 5,000 movies voted on. This way you could specifically target movie votes and you would not be restricted to the 300 bucks per day rule.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRigborg
    • CommentTimeJun 21st 2013
    As for bugs there are two movies I can't upload shots of. I can get to the "5: Upload" just fine, but when I chose a file and click upload, the loading symbol just keeps on going forever. I uploaded to "Jurassic Park" about a week ago without problems, but haven't been able to again since. And "To Catch a Thief" have gotten a FF since I tried uploading the first time, so I know it's possible to upload to it, but I still can't. I have tried logging in and out, and using a different browser, but neither of that helped.
    Don't know if anybody else have this kind of problem, but I'm hoping you can help.
    • CommentAuthorPzy
    Some ideas:

- When you are guessing the shots on the front page the solved shots still appear if you click on next. A better functionality would be useful.

- I know it's not badly necessary, but I would like to see all FF shots at once.

- It could be possible to choose some of the own collected memos that will be showed on the profile.

- Something like a list of shots you uploaded per movie. I know there are people who are organised for that but some are not and you are pretty losing the overview for your uploads. So you can see what movie has max of your shots.

- Earn bucks for posts on the forum (when it is done) to make it more active. So you can meet people, now it's only like upload a shot, get a comment say "thanks" or click "shout rocks". We don't really know eachother.

- Currently voting for movies is pretty useless, it would be cool if there would be a top movie list like the 250 top movies from IMDB (it doesn't have to be 250).

If you don't understand me feel free to ask.
    •  
      CommentAuthorLePaposaure
    • CommentTimeJun 21st 2013 edited
    Few ideas about shouts featurings :

- on the user page, the possibility to choose a “private” option (as the “spoiler” option on shot’s shouts). This “private” option would give a choice between :
    - the shout is viewable by everyone who comes to the profile page
    - the shout is viewable by fellows only
    - the shout is only viewable by users with permission (configured by a “@user” for example)

- on this same user page, the possibility to have real conversations, with a visible link to a question, a previous comment.
    For exemple :

- “user A” : Hello ! Your shots rock !

---- “user B” : Thank you, yours suck.

-------- “user A” : Oh ! you’re mean !

------------- “user C” : So true...

------------------ etc...

Those shouts could be seen with a scale arrangement, on user A, B or C’s profiles, so that authorized people who wants to follow the conversation can have the whole of it.

Perhabs the same feature, for shot’s shouts, viewable on user’s profile and main page, with a thumbnail of the shot before the conversation.

I don’t know if this is doable for 2.7, with the actual shout’s system, and I hope it could be a good improvement for social featurings of the site.
    • CommentAuthorErtai
    A new feature that could be added:
    - Possibility to show all FFs of a certain difficulty on one page. For example to show all easy snapshots so that you can see how many / which ones you haven't solved yet.
    •  
      CommentAuthorZo0
    • CommentTimeJun 21st 2013 edited
    _ something (banner ,a cross...) on shots which are tagged "replaceplease" ... can be an help
    • CommentAuthorkinoute
    • CommentTimeJun 22nd 2013
    @Rigborg

If it's still spinning after a few minutes, try to click on the upload button again (one click, no double click).
    •  
      CommentAuthorRigborg
    @kinoute
    Thanks for the tip. Have tried it a couple of times now, but unfortunately it didn't help.
    • CommentAuthorkinoute
    Maybe your file is too big for your connection? Happened sometimes. Did you try with another random (little) picture?
    •  
      CommentAuthorRigborg
    That seemed to be the problem. Thanks a lot for the help :D
    • CommentAuthorAsmodai
    • CommentTimeJun 23rd 2013
    @Zo0 : The deletion of characters is something we as mods want, but is technically tricky: they are automatically imported again.. If you got a manually added character that is wrong (recognized by not having the name of the actor behind it), let us know and we can delete it.
    • CommentAuthorkinoute
    I think I found a solution for that (for genres too).
    • CommentAuthorAsmodai
    Hurrah.
    •  
      CommentAuthorZo0
    hurrah bis! :))
    • CommentAuthorkinoute
    • CommentTimeJun 23rd 2013 edited
    Let's focus on ranks & privileges for now. So we want to reorganize the ranks from 0 bucks to 500.000 bucks. Studio Boss should remain the highest rank available. If you look closer at the actual ranks, we have: 3 bronze memo, 3 silver memo, 3 gold memo, 3 ?? memo, and one ivory memo.

It will be interesting to keep the balance so let's try to add one in each "color". The actual (working) list is something like:

BRONZE - 0 WTM bucks: Cable Monkey - write reviews, shout, vote
    BRONZE - 500 WTM bucks: Focus Puller - upload (have users see the site for 2 days to avoid rookie mistakes) / add movies to the db?

SILVER - 25,000 WTM bucks: Costume Designer - delete alt-titles ***NEW MEMO***

GOLD - 40,000 WTM bucks: Stunt Coordinator - add movie genre / abstract ***NEW MEMO***
    GOLD - 50,000 WTM bucks: Set Decorator - replace
    GOLD - 75,000 WTM bucks: Cinematographer - can delete wrong characters entries / spoiler other users' shouts

?? - 100,000 WTM bucks: Editor - fix movie info (IMDB, language, short_url's & unassign shots) -> we need to agree on guidelines about language before ***NEW MEMO***
    ?? - 150,000 WTM bucks: Executive Producer - lock/unlock movies (*only if we have* a tool that shows recent lock/unlocks, so we can check)
    ?? - 200,000 WTM bucks: Producer - turn stuff into series, so they can fill up the database (*only if we have* a tool that shows recent TV series, so we can check)
    ?? - 300,000 WTM bucks: Writer - shot straight into limbo (= delete shot directly) ***NEW MEMO***

IVORY - 400,000 WTM bucks: Director - get a free 1-week sidequest when you reach this ***MEMO CHANGED TO IVORY***
    IVORY - 500.000 WTM bucks: Studio Boss - we can make something up when people get close

As you can see, there is one memo missing for the "bronze" part and also a job in the cinema industry for it. Here are some ideas of jobs:

- Music Composer
    - Sound Editor
    - Sound Engineer
    - Sound Designer
    - Sound Mixer
    - Makeup Artist
    - Costume Designer
    - Location Scout
    - Casting Director
    - Hair Stylist
    - Concept Artist
    - Hollywood Star
    - Supporting Role
    - Lead Role
    - Grip

Any ideas for the bronze rank or privileges for other ranks?
    •  
      CommentAuthorZo0
    • CommentTimeJun 23rd 2013 edited
    - pearl memo ? diamond memo ?
    - supporting role seems nice... can we have a first role too ? :)

is it possible in the gallery on the profile to have 10 SotD choose in random ?
    •  
      CommentAuthorRigborg
    I like them fact that all of the memos are jobs "behind the camera". So I think we should keep it like that, and not use Supporting Role, Lead Role etc.

Maybe a new Bronze rank at 1,000 bucks, and move the ability to review to that. Maybe use grip as memo.
    •  
      CommentAuthorZo0
    for me memos represents the jobs in cinema in general so in the front of the camera there's not so many job ... walk-on part , star can have their places !
    • CommentAuthorBan
    • CommentTimeJun 24th 2013
    @kinoute
    > GOLD - 50,000 WTM bucks: Set Decorator - replace
    > GOLD - 75,000 WTM bucks: Cinematographer - can delete wrong characters entries / spoiler other users' shouts

I don't like the "replace" moving from Cinematographer to Set Decorator: replace very well fits Cinematographer since it's the guy who's in charge for the picture.

Maybe simply swapping the roles, or use a job like Casting Director (reference to characters deletion) or Sound Editor (reference to shout edits) for the "can delete wrong characters entries / spoiler other users' shouts" job:

GOLD - 50,000 WTM bucks: Casting Director - can delete wrong characters entries / spoiler other users' shouts

I don't remember which director said that with the correct cast you don't have to direct any more, but that suggests it's a job deserving Gold :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Rigborg
    > I like them fact that all of the memos are jobs "behind the camera". So I think we should keep it like that, and not use Supporting Role, Lead Role etc.

+1.
    • CommentAuthorErtai
    In the progress between ranks the number of bucks you need is not always well chosen...
    It should be some kind of exponential and not like this:

* Silver 2 -> Silver 3: 5000
    * Silver 3 -> Silver 4: 10000
    * Silver 4 -> Gold 1: 5000
    * Gold 1 -> Gold 2: 10000
    * Gold 2 -> Gold 3: 10000
  1.  permalink
    - See ranks of the fellows, for "Feature Film Score" and perhabs "Upload Score" too, directly in a box, like the "Quiz Stats".
    (Why not in a special "Hall of Fellows", for supporters only...).
    • CommentAuthorkinoute
    • CommentTimeJun 24th 2013 edited
    I don't get it. Where do you want us to put this? "directly in the box" you mean next to their avatar? When the windows pops up?

New ranks & privileges list after Ban's & Ertai's posts:

BRONZE - 0 WTM bucks: Cable Monkey - shout, vote
    BRONZE - 1000 WTM bucks: Grip?? - write reviews ***NEW MEMO***

SILVER - 20,000 WTM bucks: Costume Designer - delete alt-titles ***NEW MEMO***

GOLD - 50,000 WTM bucks: Set Decorator - fix movie info (IMDB, language, short_url's & unassign shots)

?? - 100,000 WTM bucks: Editor - can delete wrong characters entries / spoiler other users' shouts
    ?? - 150,000 WTM bucks: Executive Producer - lock/unlock movies (*only if we have* a tool that shows recent lock/unlocks, so we can check)
    ?? - 200,000 WTM bucks: Producer - turn stuff into series, so they can fill up the database (*only if we have* a tool that shows recent TV series, so we can check)
    ?? - 300,000 WTM bucks: Writer - shot straight into limbo (= delete shot directly) ***NEW MEMO***

•  
      CommentAuthorZo0
    • CommentTimeJun 24th 2013 edited
    maybe script instead of grip ?
  2.  permalink
    @kinoute
    I was thinking about a new scoring list, visible just like the actual "Quiz stats". Not in the main "User" page, but perhabs in "Fellows page", there is a free space for it (under the text "To add your own movie fellows, head over to your friend's profile pages and..."). If you have a lot of fellows, the list can be quite huge, so I don't know if it's a good idea... Perhabs you could show only the best 20st of your fellow, and your own score.
    • CommentAuthorErtai
    Bronze -> Silver -> Gold -> Platinum ???
    • CommentAuthorkinoute
    • CommentTimeJun 25th 2013
    Yeah I think this is Platinum...
  3.  permalink
    - In a movie page, the possibility to have the title of the movie in a particular language, directly visible under the original title.
    For example : http://whatthemovie.com/movie/eye_of_the_devil
    Under "Eye of the Devil", the translation "L'oeil du malin" with the french flag.
    It could be an option selectable in the "Site settings", in the user's settings, with a choice of the language.
    • CommentAuthorSolhanne
    • CommentTimeJun 27th 2013
    Maybe you could add a spoiler tag, similar to the nudity and gore tag.

I've recently posted a shot, that a couple of players thought was a huge spoiler for the film, and got upset that I posted the shot. A spoiler tag would solve that.
    • CommentAuthorBan
    • CommentTimeJun 27th 2013 edited
    Some ideas about shot replacement:

* Show the shot ID in the title after it got selected, like the movie title and character name is shown for normal and character uploads. This is a detail, but makes sure you're replacing the correct thing on the final page.

* Show both old and new images on the final check page. Currently we never see both shots together, so it's one less possibility to check we're correctly replacing. Also a nice tool showing the new shot over the old one and the possibility to play we the opacity of the one on top would make it even easier to make sure the thing is correct at upload time. Of course, I do this when taking the shot, but it still would be handy and securing to be able to check at the last moment.

* Maybe show a button to replace the shot on the shot page itself? Maybe only shown if the shot is tagged replaceplease?

[edit] example of what the replacement UI could look like: http://ban.netlib.re/misc/wtmreplui/index.php?shot=39227

-----------------------------------------------

I quite like @LePaposaure's idea. It could be handy to also show the title in the user's language in a popup when hovering the title of the movie after having asked for the solution (and falling back to English if there is no title in the user's language). When I ask the solution for a Japanese, Chinese, Korean or alike movie, I'm sorry but the displayed title doesn't help me much, and I generally need to go on the movie page to see snaps, or even on movie's info page to see a title I know to get which movie it actually was.
    • CommentAuthortitodalee
    • CommentTimeJun 29th 2013
    I like see something like this in info tab movie

http://imgur.com/8eFo5f1

i don't know how explain it
    • CommentAuthoralex68
    • CommentTimeJun 30th 2013 edited
    First, it's great to see so many new features possibly added to WTM and many past suggestions taken into consideration (thanks!) :)

Most are probably already mentioned (sorry, too old to read all those posts on a screen, lol) and maybe mine are pleonastic and not so important, but a few personal suggestions:

1) Ranks/professions:

- Art Director
    - Costume Designer
    - Sound Editor
    - Camera Operator
    - Special Effects Supervisor/Technician

2) ability to upload 2 +1 bonus shot for non-supporters when a movie has less than 3 (4?) shots in the database. I agree about the supporter privilege (5 shots), but IMHO this option gives a little more chance to those obscure/rare movies watched/owned only by a few;

3) ability to create (weekly/monthly) polls by a single user about arguments related to WTM, dvds, etc.;

4) one more option for the "random snapshot" button: *by user*; eventually, also *include deleted snapshots* (ok, I'm too much WTM-addicted, lol)

5) on a movie page, a frame/box for movie posters (uploaded by users)... I know it's not strictly a necessity, but it's also something that instantly identify a film in its own very personal, artistic way and they are very eye-catching :)

6) page lists for movies with no: i) shots, ii) characters/shots, iii) start/end titles, iv) genres, v) trailers, and so on. I think it would be helpful for those who wants to contribute to integrate those missing shots/elements; also, extend the last videos added list if possible or add a random trailer button please :)

7) an orderly list of shots to-be-replaced *ordered by film*;

8) more stats (sorry, I can't find the piece of paper where I wrote all of them, and now I forgot them all... yes, paper... pen... I told you I'm so old, lol): average number of solvers for your own shots, number of movies added to WTM, number of different movies you uploaded shots from, number of unsolved shots uploaded, shots solved only by one user, movies with more snapshots, most visited movie page, lowest solved shots, highest favored shots, etc.

9) new colors for the SotM and SotY banners: green, blue or gold, ivory for example. I am the only one who don't like them? They're so funereal...

10) A new queue/section similar to "New submissions" where, once in a while, users can upload shots to create something different and unique in a team-way, like a "team series" (similar to those already done by a single user) with a chosen theme (see point 3) or a a chain of related (domino-like) shots for example, etc.; the best ones which create the best effect will be obviously chosen by the mods and added to FF;

I had some more, but now it's late and I'm not much clear headed. Besides, most readers probably were already tired at the beginning of my post and gave up at point 2), lol!

Thanks for your attention :)
    • CommentAuthorBan
    • CommentTimeJun 30th 2013 edited
    Another little bug: after having added a tag, you can't delete other people's tags anymore before reloading the page.
    [edit] apparently you can't even delete your owns that you added before
    •  
      CommentAuthorRigborg
    • CommentTimeJun 30th 2013
    Would like to see the "Sorry, there are no upload slots available for that movie." page before you enter the captcha, if that's possible. I know it's a small thing, but I hate it when I enter the captcha only to find there's no free slots.

@titodalee, Would be a funny add to the site :)
    • CommentAuthoryhi
    I agree with Rigborg.

Another thing I'd like is an option in the awesome button like "show snapshots which have under 'x' solved".
    Because the gap between medium shots and difficult one (all the others) is too big (more than 1000 snapshots !).
    • CommentAuthorblondin
    1/ For the members who renew their annual contribution, possibility of downloading every year 1 new shot for all the movies beyond 5 shots
    2/ new award memorabila : John Wayne's hat for all western's addicts
    Bye ;-)
    • CommentAuthorblondin
    Agree with Rigborg too !
    • CommentAuthorMisterZob
    • CommentTimeJul 1st 2013
    The Captcha is there to prevent bots/scripts from testing slots in order to find out which movies have been uploaded recently. So no, it will stay that way: Captcha first, slot availability next.
    What we'll probably move ahead is the "you've already uploaded 2/5 shots from this movie" check.
    • CommentAuthorkinoute
    • CommentTimeAug 22nd 2013
    I added memos for 100 gore shots & 100 nudity shots.
    • CommentAuthorvepro
    @kinoute
    is there a mechanism that can show the user how many b/w, animated, gore, nudity snaps he/she/it has uploaded without going through ff uploads and counting?? that would be supreme
    • CommentAuthorkinoute
    Not yet but somebody (sorry, don't remember) suggested one day to add the count on the memorabilia directly (in the white frame with the text like "13 shots left").
    • CommentAuthorvepro
    uf, that would be great if there's a way to do it
    • CommentAuthorkinoute
    There is, i'm just concerned about the queries needed but I'm gonna add it to the list of features.
    • CommentAuthorvepro
    great, thanks a lot
    •  
      CommentAuthorRigborg
    @vepro & kinoute
    Would be a great feature, if it's possible :)
    • CommentAuthorkinoute
    • CommentTimeAug 31st 2013 edited
    We need you guys for the gore/nudity memo. We tried the sunglasses from Lolita which is ok, and the axe from the Shining. I really like the axe but because it can be considered as a "weapon", i will more see it as a 20k first solves memo (havent decided yet). Also, we are a little fed up with all the gold stuff and the masks/faces (enough already), so please no frankenstein head etc! Thanks!
    • CommentAuthorErtai
    • CommentTimeAug 31st 2013
    How about the chainsaw of Texas Chainsaw Massacre?