Vanilla is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorme007
    • CommentTimeJun 16th 2014
    •  
      CommentAuthorZo0
    • CommentTimeJun 16th 2014 edited
    the graduate not really sure!?
    • CommentAuthorme007
    • CommentTimeJun 16th 2014
    You have right! thanks a lot! :D
    • CommentAuthorfaxekondi
    • CommentTimeJun 24th 2014 edited
    Please, can someone tell me which movie this is from?
    • CommentAuthorkinoute
    • CommentTimeJun 24th 2014
    Nice new account me007! Is it for your english class too ? ^^
    • CommentAuthorfaxekondi
    we are classmates :D and now we are sitting together with 7 others from our class :D Cause our teacher is the pain in the ***!!! and we have tried google image search and some other stuff, but we didn't found anything.. so me007 found this forum by a coincidence, and told us for a couple days ago.. apparently this is the only place where people answers - And we are so grateful! :D
    • CommentAuthorAsmodai
    I am still sure your teacher won't give assignments that you can't figure out on your own and/or which have been handled in class. Did you try actually watching the movies that he discussed?
    • CommentAuthorme007
    It is not an assignment. It is just a friendly competition for our class :) and we can't watch the movies, because we don't know a single fact, we just get these stills :) ..if you find it annoying Asmodai of course we will stop, but it just seems to be only place we can get an answer, unfortunately there is no danish fourms like this, who knows anything :/
    • CommentAuthorkinoute
    classmates? ahah please dude.
    • CommentAuthorAsmodai
    Ah ok, in that case I suggest you start with these movies, and then decide where your tastes lie: http://www.icheckmovies.com/lists/top+250/
    • CommentAuthorfaxekondi
    • CommentTimeJun 24th 2014 edited
    yes Kinoute classmates, is that so strange to you? We don't have any reason whatsoever to lie, we are not trying to hide anythingt.. just asking kindly if there are some nice people, who would like to help us, and if that is a problem then we are sorry to have disturbed you all - no bad intentions :)