Vanilla is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorRigborg
    • CommentTimeMar 9th 2018
    Have gotten this on the captcha page a few times lately:
    https://imgur.com/xEiNdSN
    • CommentAuthorgreyhound
    • CommentTimeMar 14th 2018
    Me too. Just hit "submit"...
    • CommentAuthorMisterZob
    • CommentTimeMar 15th 2018
    Wizards will look into it soon.
    • CommentAuthorMisterZob
    • CommentTimeMar 18th 2018
    tliff has just reported that this is now fixed.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRigborg
    • CommentTimeMar 18th 2018
    Great :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorZo0
    • CommentTimeMar 18th 2018 edited
    the new captcha is horrible at least 4 boxes with images before uploading one shot!!
    • CommentAuthorgreyhound
    • CommentTimeMar 19th 2018
    @Zo0

You can avoid that by just checking "I'm not a robot" and clicking "submit".

Took me a while to learn that when I first encountered that kind of capture, too...
    • CommentAuthorkinoute
    @zo0 after a while you will only need to check a box and don't enter/pick anything
    •  
      CommentAuthorZo0
    "avenida 2200, calle allée,...avenue 1900..." i miss you !
    • CommentAuthorgreyhound
    • CommentTimeMay 24th 2018 edited
    I can't upload new shots...

We were on vacation for a few weeks with poor access to the net and I thought the message "reCAPTCHA kann nicht erreicht werden. Überprüfen Sie die Verbindung und versuchen Sie es erneut." was due to that - but now I'm home again and have a 1000 times faster (No, I don't exaggerate) and better connection to the net - and still get that message after having checked that I'm not a robot and having received the message next to the check-box "Ein unbekannter Fehler ist aufgetreten. Aktualisieren Sie die Seite."

@kinoute Another error-message I sometimes get is "Fehlerhinweis für Inhaber der Website: Ungültiger Websiteschlüssel" ("ERROR for site owner: Invalid site key") in place of the check-box with "Ich bin kein Roboter"

Restarting the browser doesn't help, resetting the computer doesn't either; it's not the movie's fault...

Am I the only one with that problem? I waited until today to see if it was only temporal and if there was any comment on the forum.
    • CommentAuthorkinoute
    • CommentTimeMay 24th 2018
    What the german messages mean exactly?
    • CommentAuthorgreyhound
    • CommentTimeMay 25th 2018
    @kinoute You seem to have fixed it, thank you for that.

I could only tell you the most important part in English before WTM went offline (I switched my Firefox's messages for that) until a few minutes ago - roughly translated, the first one means "reCAPTCHA can't be reached. Check your connection and try again.", the other one: "Unknown error, reload"
    "Ich bin kein Roboter" translates to "I'm not a robot"
    • CommentAuthorgreyhound
    • CommentTimeMay 29th 2018 edited
    "ERROR for site owner: Invalid site key" again. (2018/05/29 1:50 MEST)

Seems to be OK for now (8:54 AM); thank you.